+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had word back from the company, and they'd like to assure everyone that the product does comply with AU standards as stated on their website, and they've had advice from various places (including ACCC) that the product meets any and all safety standards it needs to.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (21-10-2014),Soon2be4  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry BH but I'd question what Australian standards they are conforming to? Two in particular that for crash absorption and flammability. I would also be keen to hear how many car seat manufacturers they have worked in liaison with. I can only see Korean certificates on their site and nothing referring to either of the points.

I'm sure it's great in a pram but with car seat manufacturers categorically stating things like this should not be used I wouldn't be just taking a random companies word without proof.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MINIRoo For This Useful Post:

Jenga  (21-10-2014),just her chameleon  (22-10-2014),Lauzy  (21-10-2014),monkey&&me  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review for my DD who is 16mths. Live in tropical north Queensland and with the wet season coming it's hard to keep her cool, especially as I have no air con in the car.
    Address is correct.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app

kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this liner as I have a little man who is 4.5 months and we live in Brisbane and the weather is certainly heating up. My little guy was prem so I think the extra padding will help a lot as he is still quite small for his age.
    My address is correct 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every time I get my eight month old out of the car, he has a sweaty head. It doesn't matter how cool the air is, and we use window socks to break the direct heat but it isn't enough.
    Address is correct. We live in NSW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems a wonder product for summers, i would love to try it too but i live in Melbourne ( VICTORIA )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Address is correct
    qld
    i would love to try this.
    i own a black car and it is kept outside so very hot.
    thsnks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this product. As we live in qld we are about to go through one of the hottest summers. This would be perfect.
    All details are correct. Bub is 14 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIRoo View Post
    Sorry BH but I'd question what Australian standards they are conforming to? Two in particular that for crash absorption and flammability. I would also be keen to hear how many car seat manufacturers they have worked in liaison with. I can only see Korean certificates on their site and nothing referring to either of the points.

I'm sure it's great in a pram but with car seat manufacturers categorically stating things like this should not be used I wouldn't be just taking a random companies word without proof.
    Hi, I do understand where you're coming from, we just want everyone to be safe.

We have checked with them and have confirmed that the seat meets any and all standards that it is required to. The company checked with Australian authorities before selling the product in Australia to make sure it is safe for use, and unless those very reliable sources are wrong, I think we can trust it is safe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'd love to test this on DS (13m) if we're allowed to do another one. DD tried one and loved it! Both of them are sweaty little beings lol.

Address is correct (Queensland, Sunshine Coast)