+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default We need 5 reviewers for a Jellypop Jellyseat for kids!

**OFFER NOW CLOSED***

We are looking for 5 reviewers for a Jellypop Jellyseat Kids! See below for more details and for
    reviewer criteria.

Name:  jellyseat.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  20.2 KBName:  jellypop logo.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  15.2 KB

One of a kind products to lower the temperature of your child by 3-5 degrees than room temperature! Jelly seat keeps your child happy and healthy, avoiding the preventable dangers of heat strokes, prickly heat and dehydration, this product is suited for every activity and travel, you will not be disappointed!, your child's wellbeing is our well-being, enjoy a day without a worry that your child is protected NOW. Check out more details on the website!

Jellyseat Kids - Baby Cool Seat/Mat
    • Relieves from heat
    • No need to refrigerate
    • Your baby stays cool in the car seat
    • It is easy to clean and its coolness lasts long
    • Suitable for babyies with sensitive skin, eczema and allergies
    • Prevent heat strokes, prickly heat and dehydration
    • Simple & easy for mum to use
    • Odourless
    • Awarded ‘New Technology Practical Use Promoting Contest’ by the Korean Prime Minister
    Features
    • high quality cotton material filled with jelly Hisobead
    • lowers temperature by 3~5 degrees
    • Does not cause perspiration due to highly developed materials
    • Product has undergone thorough safety management inspection in Korea.
    • Underneath Jelly Seat made out of nontoxic PVC.
    http://jellypop.com.au/

RRP : $79.95

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a child aged 3 months - 18 months
    • you have to be able to use the product in a pram and a car seat at least 3-5 times and write a review (at least 50 words long) by MONDAY 10th of November.
    • You live in QLD or NSW
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    • please confirm you live in either QLD or NSW
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 23rd of October.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by MONDAY 10th of November (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 23-10-2014 at 14:22.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

RobinSparkles  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to be considered to review this. I live in north tropical Queensland and my DS (7months) gets quite sweaty in his pram or carsesat. so this product sounds like it would be really helpful. My address is correct.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

BH-community  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would like to review for my ds... he is s sweaty boy. always is over warm. in nsw.
    details correct

6. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would love to be considered for this review. I am in north qld and we spend a lot of time in the car, our car doesnt have air vents in the back so the kids get very hot especially in summer. A product like this would be a god send. My address is correct.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I'd love to review this for my DS3 who is 16 months. We do a lot of driving and he tends to get sweaty in his carseat, also school drop off and pick up in his pram would be much more comfortable for him.

Details are correct and I am in Qld

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    In would love to try this with my 10month old DS. Both he and ds3.5 get quite sweaty in the car - which we are in a lot as we live 30klm from town. So it's an hour round trip for preschool, work/daycare, bottle of milk, groceries, playgroup etc on hot dusty roads.

I live in nsw (where summer normally gets up to mid/high 30's) and my address is correct

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mopoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering how these inserts meet Australian standards? The website seems to say all products listed meet au standards but have they been crash tested and are they approved as an Australian standard car seat accessory? I would hate to see people trying these out for a review and that being a potential safety risk. Tia

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon2be4 View Post
    Just wondering how these inserts meet Australian standards? The website seems to say all products listed meet au standards but have they been crash tested and are they approved as an Australian standard car seat accessory? I would hate to see people trying these out for a review and that being a potential safety risk. Tia
    Definitely an important question. Upon investigating myself, I have found where it says they meet the AU standards, and I am sure they will have been through all the necessary testing, it just may not have been written on the website itself.

I have asked the company for confirmation and will post back as soon as I hear from them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After market accessories should not be used in car seats at all.

Here is some information...

http://infasecure.com.au/news/3rd-party-carseat-covers/

"Third party/homemade covers, INSERTS OR PADS should not be used on child restraints"

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedCreamingSoda For This Useful Post:

amyd  (21-10-2014),heartstringz  (22-10-2014),just her chameleon  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review this for my son he is constantly sweaty and red in the face even on short trips on 20 degree days all my details are correct

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app