+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is Enjo worth it?

We've just replaced our slate floors with laminate. While I absolutely love it and it looks beautiful, I am already a big stress case from the streaks and footprints I see on it. Maybe it wasn't the best choice for an OCD neat freak

I had just assumed I would get some nice Enjo products for the floor but I just about had a heart attack when I saw how much it actually cost. It would be minimum $300 just for a handle and two fibres. Holy ****!!

I need to know if this is actually worth it. I have to admit I just wasted $30 on a fibre mop from Coles that is useless so I guess you get what you pay for, but $300?!?!

I would love to hear any real life reviews.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would be interested to know also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm wondering the same thing. I had a squiz at the Enjo website the other night - nearly $50 for a single cleaning glove? 😳 Will it last the rest of my life?? Definitely interested to hear if it's worth the cost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found norwex better and not as expensive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had an Enjo mop for 5 years now. My parents bought it for me for Christmas. I love love love it, haven't bought floor cleaner in years & it dries really quick. I hate dirty floors so use it every 2/3 days. Mum leaves hers damp so it's ready for quick clean ups (farm house) & changes the fibre head every couple of days. I only have 1 fibre head so wash/dry mine each time otherwise it gets stinky. $300 is a big outlay but I think it's worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been using Enjo for over 10 years now, and the mop is my favourite. I love that it's so easy to do. I mop every day, it takes me 5 minutes and it's done.
    In my ten years I've replaced my mop heads once. I have two (one on the go, one in the wash), and use them daily. Yes the initial layout is expensive but so worth it IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was gifted a floor cleaner with the dust fibre and barely use it. I don't really get the point when I still have to sweep before hand. I would rather have a stick vacuum for the price. The wet/dry fibre might be more practical for us but not for $99.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do they need to be washed after every use? And if I normally use a fabric softener in my washer would I have to do a vinegar rinse before washing enjo? I think I read somewhere that I would.
    I would probably still vacuum but I want something that is easy to grab to run around once a day to pick up the dust and dog hair and also clean up any wet footprints and stuff like that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjo and fabric softener don't mix. Ideally you are supposed to wash after every use but I don't...it just means that your fibres end up stained.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love my enjo stuff i have the mop with 2 fibres for wet, didnt bother with the dusting fibre as i run the handheld vac over the floors daily.

I also have kitchen & bathroom gloves & cloths.

Saves a lot on buying cleaning products