+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my goodness, NOOOOO!! Haha just saw this thread!

I haven't read anything here thankfully

Thanks
    Reviews
    More spoilers please of you know of any!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rick and Maya still sleeping together being complete assholes, ivy and aly know about it. Steffy is somehow back in the picture.
    Caroline and Ridge are about to get it onnnnnnnn.
    Brooke wants ridge back.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

Em9  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I thought Brooke ends up with Deacon?
    Does anyone know if they are killing off Hope?
    Steffys back yeeeeeha and she's going back for Liam so a new triangle begins 🙉🙉
    I read wyatt and hope break up. If you google Hopes last episode is her saying buy to Liam 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    I thought Brooke ends up with Deacon?
    Does anyone know if they are killing off Hope?
    Steffys back yeeeeeha and she's going back for Liam so a new triangle begins 🙉🙉
    I read wyatt and hope break up. If you google Hopes last episode is her saying buy to Liam 😞
    Oh I'm not sure actually if she gets back with deacon/ridge maybe ridge doesn't want her and she settles for deacon?
    Last I read about hope was that after the MC she ran off to Milan with her mother. I thought I saw someone say somewhere that kim matula was leaving?
    Wouldn't surprise me if she leaves wyatt as after all once she found out Quinn psuhed ivy into the seine the only reason she stayed with wyatt was because she was preggers

Thanks
    Reviews
    This was from Fridays episode in America

Friday, February 6, 2015
    by Chanel S. Garner
    Somewhere in Los Angeles in the evening, Ridge worked in a loft, complete with a bed, working fireplace, and kitchen area. The downstairs was cramped with easels and canvases. Caroline arrived, wondering why he'd invited her there. He said it was his space. He'd had it a few weeks, and it was time she saw where he painted and sketched.

Caroline glanced at the abstract works on the wall, surprised that Ridge had painted them. "See what you inspire me to do?" he asked. She thought the place was a big change from the Forrester estate, but he stated that he'd had fancy houses and fast cars. "This makes me happy," he concluded.

Ridge told Caroline that he wanted to do something. He asked her to sit for him. He wanted to paint his inspiration. Caressing her shoulders, he said her talents and her hands had helped him draw again, and he wanted to show her what his hands "can do with all of this."

Later, Ridge prepared color pallets. Caroline descended a spiral staircase with nothing but a white sheet draped around her. He posed her on a seat in front of the fireplace. As the flames from the fire and candles flickered off her skin, he tugged the sheet lower, exposing the small of her back. He began to walk away. She tugged him, and he kissed her. "Now I can sit still," she uttered.

A sensual song played as Ridge methodically translated Caroline's form into black lines on the canvas. Caroline strode over to him, and her arm encircled his neck from behind. His eyes fluttered closed, and she spun him around on his stool to face her. She slinked onto his lap, and they kissed.

At the warehouse loft, Brooke arrived and expressed relief that Quinn wasn't there. Deacon assumed that Brooke wanted to discuss an email from Hope that Brooke had forwarded him. Brooke stated that she actually wanted to talk about her son. She'd been trying to figure out who she could talk to, and she'd somehow found herself on Deacon's doorstep.

Brooke explained that Rick's marriage was over, and Rick had taken up with a Forrester model who enjoyed the good life. Caroline had latched on to Ridge, but Brooke planned to teach "that little girl" a lesson about messing with Rick. "Caroline Spencer is getting put in her place," Brooke declared.

Brooke said that Caroline had better enjoy her romance while she could, because Brooke could have Ridge back "just like that." Brooke saw where she was needed and concluded that she and Ridge would definitely get back together.

Brooke stacked Caroline and Ridge's flirtations against the years of history she had with Ridge, and she declared that there was no contest. Touching Brooke's hand, Deacon said his money was on Brooke. He had no doubt that she'd get any man she wanted.

Just then, Quinn entered and saw Deacon touching Brooke. Quinn greeted Brooke and asked her to stay for dinner, but Brooke said she'd just been leaving. Deacon went to the kitchen to make Quinn a drink, and Quinn warned Brooke to stay away from Deacon. Brooke scoffed, replying that she wasn't interested. "Well, I am, and I won't have you ruining it," Quinn snipped.

At the Forrester mansion, Rick drew back the bed covers, and Maya prepared martinis. She wasn't upset about the shooting incident as long as he hadn't been enraged that Caroline had been with someone else. "Does it look like I want to be with someone else?" Rick asked.

Rick reiterated that he'd never had a loyalty like Maya's. He'd only had lies from Caroline and Amber. Maya asked about Amber. Rick described Amber as completely opposite of Caroline but with the same lies. Caroline had the artist, and Amber had had the musician. When Maya heard the musician was the famous Raymond, she wanted to hear all about it.

Rick recalled that Raymond had been a high school friend of Amber's and had been in town to plan his tour. Flashbacks of Usher Raymond on stage at the coffee house inviting Amber to sing with him played on-screen. Maya said she understood Rick's pain. She surmised that he'd been cheated on before, and he'd waited all that time to remarry, but it had turned out the same way. She claimed that she wasn't like his former wives and would never hurt him that way.

In Liam's office, Wyatt was with Liam, who called Steffy to invite her to meet about Forrester. After the call, Liam urged Wyatt to make nice with Rick so Wyatt could be a double agent at Forrester. Liam didn't like Rick mistreating Ivy and Caroline and planned to take him down.

Steffy waltzed in, ranting that an egomaniac was running her company, and he thought his job was to sleep with models and shoot at employees. The worst part for Steffy was that she sympathized with Rick because she'd shoot, too, if she saw Ridge and Caroline making out.

Wyatt, who was still getting caught up on matters, said that before he'd left town, Caroline had been fighting for her marriage. Liam explained that Caroline had discovered the kind of man Rick was. Steffy didn't care if Caroline was done with Rick, but Caroline couldn't take up with Ridge.

Steffy figured that Caroline shouldn't have "daddy issues" because she'd been raised by two moms; however, it was obviously the case, in Steffy's view, because Caroline had had a marriage crisis and had moved on to the older man in the room.

Steffy had thought that moving to Paris had been the chance she'd wanted for her, Thomas, and Ridge to be together without the drama, but before she'd barely settled in there, Ridge had hopped a plane back home. Steffy had accepted Ridge leaving Paris because he could never stay away from Brooke for too long; however, Steffy would not accept Ridge with a woman her age.

Wyatt left, saying it was good to see Steffy again. Steffy guessed that Wyatt's departure meant it was time for Liam's hard sell. Liam didn't feel he needed a hard sell because Steffy's anger at the state of her company had her salivating to take his deal.

Steffy had a hard time seeing herself sign her family's company over to Spencers. Liam said that Steffy would be taking her company back. He believed she should be in charge and couldn't imagine a better candidate than Stephanie Forrester. He was elated by the thought of being able to give her the company. "You and me working together. Come on!" he exclaimed.

The idea was tempting to Steffy. Liam believed she'd be brilliant, and he really wanted it. He needed to make Forrester better for Ivy. Steffy froze. Blinking her eyes in realization, she uttered, "Yeah. I forgot. This is about her." He stated that it was about Ivy, it was about Caroline, and it was about Steffy. He believed they could fix things for everyone.

"What am I doing? I can't do this," Steffy said, mostly to herself. Liam tried to speak, but she asked what he thought it was doing to her to watch him fight for and protect another woman. "I was the one! No. I can't," Steffy decided. Liam knew it was tough but said it benefited her, too. She asked if he really thought they could see each other every day at work.

"Why not?" Liam asked, shrugging. Steffy asserted that she'd moved halfway across the world for one reason -- because it was difficult to see him. She grew tearful, and he asked if it was that way even after all that time. She declared that no amount of time would ever make her forget losing their child. He didn't want her to forget it, but he didn't think it meant they couldn't work together.

"Not if you're with Ivy, we can't," Steffy replied. Steffy had observed the way he was with Ivy, and Steffy insisted that she couldn't do it. He started to speak, but she cut in, asking, "Are you dense? I still love you!"

On the next The Bold and the Beautiful...
    Liam reverts to Plan B.
    Brooke launches Mission Ridge.
    Rick directs 007 Wyatt to scrub toilets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yea Kim left in December but I'm just wondering if she ll be replaced? Or maybe they ll just write her out like stay in Italy until they know what to do next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait for steffy✌️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just google and apparently she's being replaced due to appear on screens in America sometime this month. They're being super secretive about who it is.
    Wyatt and hope have definitely split as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Could get really icky if what I read about Ridge and Caroline is true. That they are apparently long lost half brother/sister. I guess Massimo must have been a sperm donor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast