+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Help with a 14 year old.

I need to buy a 14 yr old girl a few little 'luxury' items. I will not be buying gift vouchers or anything to do with electronics. Any suggestion?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I suppose it depends on what you call luxury items? Bath stuff, possibly craft items if she's that way inclined.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Perfume

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Perfume, nail polish, necklace, bracelet, skin care

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Perfume
    Make up - something a bit more than just what you can get at Priceline. Maybe MAC? Especially if you buy around Xmas they have lots of gift items.
    Philosophy or Lush bath stuff
    Maybe skin care?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I agree with all the other posters, perfume, make up, skin care and jewellery would all be great.

Other ideas could be a small designer clutch purse or a small handbag, designer sunglasses, or even a nice wallet from somewhere like Mimco.

Like someone else said it all depends on your idea of luxury. A nice box of Belgian chocolates, a fountain pen, a scented candle and bath salts, a gorgeous note book like something from Kiki K or even a beautiful pair of Peter Alexander pyjamas and a stack of romantic comedy DVDs would be right up there in my book of luxuries.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

yvona  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luxuries for me when I was 14: A bag of chocolates, a new book and comfy PJ'S.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As other posts have said, I would be inclined to say skin care possibly a pack including some sunscreen, especially coming into the summer months. I would be inclined to say something like dermalogica that has good acne/ pubescent options too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomia View Post
    As other posts have said, I would be inclined to say skin care possibly a pack including some sunscreen, especially coming into the summer months. I would be inclined to say something like dermalogica that has good acne/ pubescent options too.
    If you could combine this with a visit to a beautician to teach her how to use it would be even better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    I agree with all the other posters, perfume, make up, skin care and jewellery would all be great.

Other ideas could be a small designer clutch purse or a small handbag, designer sunglasses, or even a nice wallet from somewhere like Mimco.

Like someone else said it all depends on your idea of luxury. A nice box of Belgian chocolates, a fountain pen, a scented candle and bath salts, a gorgeous note book like something from Kiki K or even a beautiful pair of Peter Alexander pyjamas and a stack of romantic comedy DVDs would be right up there in my book of luxuries.
    This
    Although... Perfume could be tricky if you don't know her style, she may hate floral scents, and you could chose those, as for skincare her skin type, being allergic to an ingredients, like my friend cannot use anything with aloe.
    If for skin/face care I was thinking Burt Bees or Kiehl's, something like that.
    Lush is also great idea.