+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Vic Newbie Here

Hi all,

I am a 23 year old (24 next month) facing motherhood solo. Took a preg test as a joke on Thursday just gone and got the shock of my life when I discovered I actually am expecting. Not sure how far along, dating scan is booked for Monday, but thus far all symptoms are pointing to 8 weeks along.

Going through alot of excitement, but also alot of stress, confusion and uncertainty. I have told my family, and whilst they are support I just feel that I need to grow my network a little more.

I am located in the Hamilton, VIC area so would love to connect with other local mums/dads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi OP, I read in your pp that you had offered to be an egg donor-did that happen? How exciting you have your own bub coming along. I just recently moved from Hamilton which sucks as it would be great to widen my own network as well. I haven't noticed anyone saying they are from Hamilton but maybe ask in the general section?

Good luck with bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome to bh MillyBear and congratulations on your pregnancy.