+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We've asked people to leave the library because of screaming children before. One woman was sitting on a PC on Facebook while her child was going ballistic. 10 minutes is a long time and really I think parents need to give a little in those situations. Yes people need to be a bit tolerant but parents also need to be aware that their children's behaviour is affecting other people. It really depends on what went down, but 10 minutes is plenty of time to grab what you need and get the eff out, or abandon the mission all together.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone. It was a big enough shop not to be awkward. . They were outside of the shop. Not sure if he had a disability or not but still I felt sorry for them.
    Just sp happens I was the mum this time but didnt get kicked out of the store.. just plenty or stares as I let ds finish his tantrums.. about 5 along the way but didn't last longer than a couple of minutes.

I think people need to realise kids do chuck tantrums and to just keep moving along without making the mum feel like crap like this guard must have

Similar Threads

1. Shops open in brissie?
    By CakeyMumma in forum Mitchelton to Samford
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-04-2014, 14:11
  2. Kids shops with stairs!
    By TinyTribe in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2014, 19:59
  3. in busy shops, 3yr old being a PITA!
    By Little Miss Muffet in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 13