+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just gone off the pill today as it was just to regulate me. If I dont get my period this Thursday when its due will be doing another test. If its a BFN will be seeing doc to see whats going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If you were taking your pill every day at regular times I'd think you are probably not pregnant.

Given you just stopped the pill today you may get withdrawal bleeding any day. But your real period won't return for a while. It depends when you will ovulate really. Ovulation could be tomorrow could be next week.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm, the thing that has thrown me off is that I was 6 weeks late for my last month and when it did finally come it was only 2 days and very very light, which is extremely abnormal for me. I have also noticed slight nausea in the last few days as well. My last pregnancy I miscarried at 5 weeks 3 days and had no implantation bleeding, nausea, etc, only sign I had I was pregnant at all was the tender breasts from about my 4th week. That pregnancy I conceived while I on the pill and I have never missed any and do take them at the same time every day, so not sure what is going on at the moment. Will see what happens in a week and go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostTime View Post
    Hmmm, the thing that has thrown me off is that I was 6 weeks late for my last month and when it did finally come it was only 2 days and very very light, which is extremely abnormal for me. I have also noticed slight nausea in the last few days as well. My last pregnancy I miscarried at 5 weeks 3 days and had no implantation bleeding, nausea, etc, only sign I had I was pregnant at all was the tender breasts from about my 4th week. That pregnancy I conceived while I on the pill and I have never missed any and do take them at the same time every day, so not sure what is going on at the moment. Will see what happens in a week and go from there.
    See the doctor... I would've seen dr after being 6 weeks late

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (19-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did and went for a blood test however as I started I didnt go back for results silly I know however due to my work schedule appts are difficult for my doc and it was too hard to make another when they stopped after 2 days. I had been 8 weeks late a couple of years ago and it was just a random hormone imbalance so hadnt really worried about it this time. I have to see my doc this week anyway to get a referral to my cardiologist for the following week so will get results then.