+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Liddy! I was hoping someone would have some sort of success. I want to do this properly and was hoping to use duromine as an aid to eating properly.

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I want to try it to give me a kick start. My appetite since quitting smoking is insane.
    How do people get their doctor to prescribe it? Any time I've spoken to a doctor about weight loss I just get told to eat less and brushed off :-/ do you just go in and say right I want this..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    the first time i used it many years ago it was great!!! Lost lots of weight!! But was so so thirsty all the time!! And couldn't sleep either, even if i got up early and took my tablet!!
    This time around it doesnt seem to be working as well. So for now i have stopped and will give it another go when i am in the right frame of mind.

Myztik.....I asked my female doctor and she refuses to prescribe any medication for weight loss!!
    So i go to my male doctor and he gives it to me. ( I use both doctors)
    and yes i ask for it straight up

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SammiJane For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Myztik View Post
    I want to try it to give me a kick start. My appetite since quitting smoking is insane.
    How do people get their doctor to prescribe it? Any time I've spoken to a doctor about weight loss I just get told to eat less and brushed off :-/ do you just go in and say right I want this..
    how much do you want to lose? it can be hard finding a dr to prescribe it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on it last year and lost 23kg but it isn't a fix. I found it easier to use as a tool to stop me from bingeing while learning about nutrition, clean eating and exercise. I didn't have any real problems except I got constipated easily and was never thirsty so after making myself sick I had to remember to keep drinking water otherwise I would go a whole day without drinking anything

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Around 20kg's @Minchi