+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default constantly tired and head aches increasing

Since starting a healthy eating plan about 2 weeks ago i have noticed i am constantly tired and i get head aches every day...sometimes lasting all day.

I havent changed so much what i eat, as how much i eat. I eat a balanced diet, fruit, veg, meat, bread and i havent cut out anything from my diet. Im just eating smaller portions and i walk my daughter to school in the mornings at least 3 times a week. I do roller derby training, but i have done so for a few months now. Ive lost 1.5 kgs so far and i thought i would be feeling great but im just tired all the time. I cant help but fall asleep on the couch when DS has a nap in the arvo. If i dont have a little nap i find i cant function in the arvos/evenings. Especially if im working that night. (i only do one night and one weekend day work which i have been doing for months)

I tried a multivitamin but that hasnt helped. I drink plenty of water, 3-5, 700ml glasses a day

Any ideas?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @loislane2010

You could be low in iron or B vitamins, or you may not be eating enough calories to sustain your daily physical needs. It is recommended for women to never ever drop below 1200 calories per day, i find when i dont eat enough i get tired and grumpy. Hope that helps 😊