+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default NK cells, 7 miscarriage @ 5-6weeks

Hi
    I am not sure if I'm in the right place? My husband and I have been TTC for 3 years now and in this time we have had 7 miscarriages, 3 rounds of IVF with PGD tested embryos, each round of IVF we had minimal eggs (due to my low egg count) however grade A embryos and each grade A transfer ended as chemical pregnancy.
    The last 2 rounds of IVF and last 2 natural pregnancy have had been on Bondi protocol (20mg prednisone, 20mg clexane, 400mg progesterone x2 times per day) however still no success.
    Have high natural killer cells in my blood and uterus however all other tests came back normal.
    Have an appointment with Dr Matthais on 28th November as have a friend in Canada who had same issues and is just about to give birth to first child.
    Anyone have success after many miscarriages? Also with Dr Matthias?
    Am starting to lose hope at having our own genetic child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, just found this thread. Millsey we are seeing Dr M also. Hoping to do a cycle mid year using his protocol and the clinics.

How is everything going?

Quote Originally Posted by Millsey View Post
    Hi
    I am not sure if I'm in the right place? My husband and I have been TTC for 3 years now and in this time we have had 7 miscarriages, 3 rounds of IVF with PGD tested embryos, each round of IVF we had minimal eggs (due to my low egg count) however grade A embryos and each grade A transfer ended as chemical pregnancy.
    The last 2 rounds of IVF and last 2 natural pregnancy have had been on Bondi protocol (20mg prednisone, 20mg clexane, 400mg progesterone x2 times per day) however still no success.
    Have high natural killer cells in my blood and uterus however all other tests came back normal.
    Have an appointment with Dr Matthais on 28th November as have a friend in Canada who had same issues and is just about to give birth to first child.
    Anyone have success after many miscarriages? Also with Dr Matthias?
    Am starting to lose hope at having our own genetic child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Progesterone won't help with NK cells... Not sure what Dr is on about.... We tried Intrepallids (sp?) didn't work either... Tried steroids and put on weight and hair fell out and immune system has been stuffed ever since.. Dangerous stuff.
    I have been working with my naturopath to reduce NK cells naturally through supplements and cutting out gluten... I am yet to have my NK cells retested so will keep you posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP has been prescribed progesterone also when we do our next cycle but we don't take it until after transfer. DP has mild NK cells and at 44 turning 45 we are throwing everything at this last cycle. Being two girls we can't exactly go the natural way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Progesterone won't help with NK cells... Not sure what Dr is on about.... We tried Intrepallids (sp?) didn't work either... Tried steroids and put on weight and hair fell out and immune system has been stuffed ever since.. Dangerous stuff.
    I have been working with my naturopath to reduce NK cells naturally through supplements and cutting out gluten... I am yet to have my NK cells retested so will keep you posted.
    Progesterone will definitely help with immune system
    http://www.repro-med.net/progesteron...ring-pregnancy
    Hope your naturopath can help you out, please do let us know how you go.
    @Millsey howdid your Dr M appt go?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Matthais

Hi
    I had my appointment with Dr Matthais and he has suggested steroids, 40mg clexane, 800mg progesterone, intralipid infusion. As we are trying natural again I am booked in for my infusion tomorrow, as he said it will last for 3months. He will then start me on all the other stuff and then if I am not pregnant naturally in 3 months he wants me to try all this with a IVF PGD tested embryo.
    He said if we do fall pregnant then he will monitor my levels and adjust my dosages accordingly.
    Fingers crossed this works.
    Anyone else had sucess with this?