+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Why should the child miss out bc dad hates mum and has a new wife?
    And why should the dad work his @rse of to pay $400 per week towards the child's upbringing while the mum sits on her fat ****, pays nothing instead relying off the men in her life (ex, current husband). As in kelbels case.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Angels4me  (13-10-2014),Bunny Lover  (13-10-2014),Chillies  (13-10-2014),DizzyDaisy  (13-10-2014),Kelbel29  (13-10-2014),MrsBid  (13-10-2014),ourbradybunch  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My man does work his **** off, he works 7 days a week for his wage.

And no he does not hate his ex wife, they have an amicable relationship, she was the one that was cheating on him their whole marriage and called it quits yet he has to suffer and hardly see his son. And after all that he does not hate her not says a bad word about her ever.
    As she is also the parent she should be financially responsible for the child too not just my partner 100% so she can maintain her lifestyle prior, she should also contribute and want to contribute financially to her sons upbringing.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelbel29 For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (13-10-2014),Chillies  (13-10-2014),ourbradybunch  (13-10-2014),VicPark  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    And why should the dad work his @rse of to pay $400 per week towards the child's upbringing while the mum sits on her fat ****, pays nothing instead relying off the men in her life (ex, current husband). As in kelbels case.
    Whether she is working or not, she has majority care so is therefore providing financial support to her child, either thru CL or her current partner. I find it sad that dads are often happy to pay their CS until the new wife comes along. She's in his ear bc she's jealous and bitter and suddenly he wants itemised statements of how the ex spending 'his' money. And the new wife is often not working herself!

Yet these same women would be horrified if he left tomorrow, hooked up with some other woman and bawked at his CS to their kids.

Yes I think both parents should contribute. But if you have the mother on min wage or CL, should the father be able to say well I should only need to contribute a small amount? It's the child that pays, not the 'lazy' mother. The reality is that the custodial parent *usually* contributes but a fraction of the true cost of raising the child. But conveniently if the father is low income the mother gets hardly anything. Do you see what I'm saying? you are complaining that a man on a huge income has to pay a lot of CS but statistically that isn't the norm it's the other way around.

Anyhoo it's an emotive topic so I'll leave it there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My bio father pays $7 a week. Whoopy doo. He only has to pay when he isnt in jail. Im 24 and he is still paying CS to mum to make up for the 16 years worth of payments he "missed"
    My brother and sisters dad pays $100 a week and keeps trying to do the dodgy on CSA as he believes he shouldnt have to pay squat cause he has to drive 20 minutes to pick them up once a month. He also believes he shouldnt have to pay as mum now has a new husband to support her and why should he contribute to that. Self absorbed p***k doesnt understand its for the kids not mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hate how child support is only calculated on bio parents income and family tax is based on bio plus new partner . I wouldn't change csa but I would like to be able to claim family tax based on bio parents income only.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to happygirl1982 For This Useful Post:

AlirasMummy  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelbel29 View Post
    Yes my partners income is high but once child support is taken out it brings his income down to an average Australian salary.
    Kids tend to do that, regardless of if it's CS or if it's a child in the household.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (13-10-2014),BlissedOut  (13-10-2014),ExcuseMyFrench  (13-10-2014),Lillynix  (14-10-2014),Mokeybear  (13-10-2014),Pusheen The Cat  (13-10-2014),Stiflers Mom  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I also don't love the setup where it can be financially advantageous to not work once repartnered.

Maybe if full rate for unemployed primary caregivers hinged on their eligibility to receive PPP? If they couldn't, then a reduced rate to something that wouldn't be a deterrent for working.

Then the same for payers who live off their ex's to avoid paying. If you're ineligible for unemployment, then your rate goes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am certainly not jealous nor bitter, we do not ask for itemised statements from her , she feels the need to brag to us what she spends the left over money on.

I also do work full time night shift as I do believe I should contribute to be financially responsible for our children together.

I'm leaving this topic as clearly I'm getting judged as a villain step mum that's only after all my mans money and apparently I hate or am jealous of his ex wife which couldn't be further from the truth. Thanks for the judgements

How about listening to our people opinions when it's asked not judging, attacking of bullying others for their differing opinions. This is the reason why I don't use this forum much anymore. People r so quick to attack others.

We are all mothers, why don't we support, encourage and uplift each other and thank them for their different opinions.

You don't know what's going on in others lives and your one hurtful comment could tip them over the edge. My mum said that to me once and I've always remembered it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelbel29 For This Useful Post:

DizzyDaisy  (13-10-2014),Luna Lovegood  (14-10-2014),MINIRoo  (14-10-2014),MonsterMummy  (13-10-2014),MrsBid  (13-10-2014),VicPark  (13-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Are you kidding?!
    He chose to get his end wet, essentially being willing to become a father, that's why! Regardless of what the mother does or earns!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    I hate how child support is only calculated on bio parents income and family tax is based on bio plus new partner . I wouldn't change csa but I would like to be able to claim family tax based on bio parents income only.
    I totally agree!! Its not the step parents responsibility.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DizzyDaisy For This Useful Post:

Kelbel29  (13-10-2014),PomPoms  (13-10-2014)