Closed Thread
Page 76 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Your story sounds so very similar to mine @Fi Poledancer!! Even the symptom thing and the justification of events to look forward to!

Girls, I gave in and bought an ovulation monitor, thank you $250 less in my bank account because I bought some more sticks to go with it. This machine better be worth it!! I think it will take a lot of the mystery out of TTC to be honest. I don't think I'm doing well with the standard opks. This gives me high and peak fertility days which is awesome! Especially because it marries well with the book I'm reading 'the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant' haha. Talks all about the monitor in there. Surpisginly it says high days are better to TTC because by the time peak days come, you may have already ovulated. Interesting.
    @clucky_duck I have been looking at those for a couple of weeks now. Was that $250 for the monitor plus the sticks? I have seen one on eBay for $300 and that's for monitor plus 20 ovulation sticks and 4 pregnancy sticks. I want to get it but am unsure as the refills are a little expensive. But I guess over all it probably works out. Is your from an Australian seller?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I am 5 DPO and going a wee bit crazy - I'm hanging out to 9DPO (at least) to test but it's so hard!

Seriously, my hat is off to those who have been trying for a long time, if I'm going bonkers in month one, then I can only imagine how tough it is to do it month after month.

I am probably imagining it but my boobs feel fuller and I continue to get noticeable light cramps every day since ovulation. Hoping the BFP streak we've seen this month rubs off on all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    7dpo going mad aswell lol been temping and today u got a dip but still above coverline... Hoping it's implantation

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sarahjane914 that's my thoughts too! I'm wondering if tge other more expensive Ovacue is better for me because there is no ongoing wee stick to buy. It just uses saliva and cm analysis. Urgh!! @tazz475 getting pizza thrown at me doesn't sound like a horrible thing😂😂😂 @McBecks I'm seriously considering seeing on a stick this morning!!! But I really shouldn't, I don't know if I could handle that sort of rejection 😂😂😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @mightymama I got caught up in all the POAS excitement! 😳 You're right to stay strong, don't test until AF is due. When's that?

Lol @tazz475! Here's your pizza! 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is all exciting innit!! Next weekend, urgh, I don't know if I can wait that long hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats @taz475 so happy for you!

AFM, AF due tomorrow, still no sign that she is coming. I tested yesterday and BFN though so not sure. still have sore boobs, no spotting or anything (which usually happens for 1-2 days before AF for me). I've decided to wait until Saturday to test just in case I O'ed later than I thought. I really hope this is it, but it's probably AF and I'll be ready to join December in a few days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh and those pink lines I was getting days after taking the other tests - turns out they were pink evaps (who knew) as that whole pack of 3 did it, and no other packet I've done since has had any hint of a second line.

Beware - FRER can give pink evap lines if you look at them hours/days after. This is the only packet that has ever done this for me, so it's obviously not common, but they have to be evaps and not a chemical otherwise i'd be bleeding already...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummer about them being evap lines @jussi. 😩 And about the BFN, but you know it's not over until it's over so fingers crossed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

jussi  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, DS pressed send!

Fingers crossed you get a BFP over the weekend! xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

jussi  (06-11-2014)