Closed Thread
Page 58 of 127 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @mightymama that's a good point! Especially with internal scans, some women are uncomfortable with them and sometimes doctors can feel like they are pressuring you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. The support on here is fantastic. It will be interesting to find out the results. Cup day so may have to wait till Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AHHH I am so excited! I've been taking EPO & staying hydrated the last three cycles with very little noticable EWCM around my fertile window. This cycle I also started drinking Raspberry Tea, Grapefruit juice and taking Flaxseed Oil and it's done the trick, I'm CD11 and just had my second day of heaps of the stuff!

No +ve OPK or temp spike but maybe a few days away...I'm just excited to see a difference from trying all this stuff! Hopefully it sticks around, I'm going to keep the drinks/supplements up until I know I've O'd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to this all. Very first post
    I had an IUI on the first of Nov. So in the tww now... I am already convinced it didn't work and already half heart broken. IUI was tricky as my cervix wasn't being very cooperative. I have had spotting for the last 3 days. Anyone out there had spotting for this long? Fingers and toes crossed...
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, sorry it has been awhile! Work has been crazy! I have been reading along, just haven't had time to post.
    5DPO today, no symptoms! I know it's too early, but I can't help analysing every little thing! I thought I was cramping today.. turns out I'm just a bit constipated 😳 lol
    I have one more day of work, then off for a week and a half with DS1. He has to have his tonsils and adenoids out. Poor bubba
    I'm looking forward to being home with the boys, not looking forward to seeing him in pain though! Hopefully it'll take my mind off symptom spotting and the TWW!
    So expect me to be around a little more over the next week and a bit! 😊
    Where's everyone at? Anyone testing soon? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Keiko2012 hope your stay here is a short one. @Socimama sounds promising! Hope you O soon. @EnPointe glad you made it through the blood test. Hope the results are good for you.

I had a quite large temp spike this morning. Not anywhere close to O time, not sick, wasn't hot last night, my body is screwed up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @EnPointe did you survive? 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymama View Post
    @EnPointe did you survive? 😊
    Yes I live to see another day. Seems like she did leave me with enough blood to feed my organs.

I was still quite shaky when I got to work. As Socimama said, the worst was sitting and waiting. And being by myself just made it more intense.

Also if this was a pregnancy test it would've been exciting. But it may tell me that something is wrong.

But what is worse, knowing what's wrong and being able to work with it, or not finding anything and your back to blind TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh! There'll be answers! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    Yes I live to see another day. Seems like she did leave me with enough blood to feed my organs.
    I just giggled out loud and woke my husband up

I think having the answers, whatever they are, is a good thing - then you know what you need to do to fix or manage the issue.

Fingers crossed for a good result. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsA2B For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (04-11-2014)