Closed Thread
Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm out of the race before November even started, AF arrived this morning, along with a massive temp drop
    I think this is the first time I have actually believed that we just aren't going to have our 3rd bub without some outside help, sigh. My LP this cycle was between 7 and 9 days.
    If I'm lucky I might get another test in the end of November so I will still be here stalking all of you.

Onto cycle 7!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pooooo 😥 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSci View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm out of the race before November even started, AF arrived this morning, along with a massive temp drop
    I think this is the first time I have actually believed that we just aren't going to have our 3rd bub without some outside help, sigh. My LP this cycle was between 7 and 9 days.
    If I'm lucky I might get another test in the end of November so I will still be here stalking all of you.

Onto cycle 7!
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get your next chance soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MadSci Oh im so sorry to hear this hun. Hopefully if you keep going to acupuncture it will help lengthen your lp. Are you taking vit b6 or vitex?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, I estimate that I will O next on the 17th November, so I will still be in the TWW (or 1WW in my case) with you guys.
    I feel extremely emotional, and it feels like it's more than just the depression of another failed cycle. My hormones are so screwed up!
    @curlybird I'm doing it all. There is nothing else "natural" that I could be taking or doing. Next step will be progesterone supplements to help extend my LP to be able to have an embryo implant at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Epu is set for fri so that will be "O" day for me!
    Can I please be moved to 14th 🙌

Thanks
    Reviews
    i swear i am having symptoms. I thought I was 3dpo, but now I'm not so sure... my temps have been a bit low this month but sleep deprivation may have played a part in that... I always get lower temps when I'm really tired...

Anyway, I usually have anywhere between a 26 or 32 day cycle, positive opks were last week and over the weekend and I nearly always start AF at 13dpo. I'm just wondering because I've suddenly been really wet the last couple of days and my boobs are sore. guess I just have to wait and see, but AF is due next Friday at the latest...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    i swear i am having symptoms. I thought I was 3dpo, but now I'm not so sure... my temps have been a bit low this month but sleep deprivation may have played a part in that... I always get lower temps when I'm really tired...

Anyway, I usually have anywhere between a 26 or 32 day cycle, positive opks were last week and over the weekend and I nearly always start AF at 13dpo. I'm just wondering because I've suddenly been really wet the last couple of days and my boobs are sore. guess I just have to wait and see, but AF is due next Friday at the latest...
    I had the same thing from about that time. I also felt like this with my last BFP. I figure these things can be psychosomatic but there's also no reason why they can be pregnancy symptoms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry @MadSci... I seem to see a lot of women on this site just about give up and suddenly they get their BFP. It still could be just around the corner

My OPKS, thermometer and preseed arrived! I finally feel like a proper TTCer :P

How many cycles temping did it take for you ladies to start seeing a pattern?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due either today or tomorrow. No sign yet...if I make it to the weekend without AF showing up, then I will be POAS!

Trying oh so hard not to symptom spot. Only on our first cycle of TTC #2. Would be a fluke if we end up with BFP. Last time took 7 cycles.