Closed Thread
Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 8/9dpo and going a bit crazy now. I've had this strange feeling in my belly since about Saturday and I'm sure it must be in my head because it's too early right? But it feels kind of like a fullness. Also had sore breasts since the weekend which is unusual because I usually only get that smack bang around O time but I didn't this cycle and it's way to early for AF symptoms. I'm more worried that if I'm not utd my crazy mind is making me feel like this. DH is laughing at me as I write this he thinks I just need to be patient.

I will probably try and wait till the 4th but how early do most people test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard of people getting a bfp at 9 dpo but 10dpo and longer is a more accurate result 😊

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    think i might be about 2 or 3 dpo but haven't really been too on top of temps. had a positive that lasted 5 days but i took temps at all kinds of funny times so not sure how accurate it was. I think it went up sunday, which would make me 3dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mightymama that routine sounds easy enough! Could be worth a go for me next month if it doesn't happen this month!
    Also, I don't think that's too forward. In my words to Dh 'take me now' hahhaha it's a bit of a joke we have.

Sounds like we've all been busy ladies today! My boobs are having shooting pains through them hmmm

Dh has been crook today so it was a borrrring day at the in laws sitting around doing sweet F.A I feel like I have cabin fever. Oh well, we leave Wed arvo for Melbourne which is going to be AWESOME! Can't wait- can you tell? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so, weirdness alert:
    Yesterday: ferns, negative opk in the am, positive opk at about 3pm and then another negative late last night.
    Today: ferns, negative opk.
    Reckon I'm still broken? 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymama View Post
    Ok so, weirdness alert:
    Yesterday: ferns, negative opk in the am, positive opk at about 3pm and then another negative late last night.
    Today: ferns, negative opk.
    Reckon I'm still broken? 😕
    do your ferns always happen at the same time as a positive opk? because ferns are triggered by an oestrogen surge, and opks are triggered by luteal hormone. I often get ferns and ewcm a couple days before opk turns positive, and sometimes get ferns at other times in the month depending on my oestrogen levels. Ferning can also indicate pregnancy or AF approaching, but is not a definite method of knowing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling much more normal today which is ok. It is kind of weird to want sore boobs and nausea lol.
    Anyway if I can stay zen I might just make it to when AF is due without testing. Challenge is set!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shese8 View Post
    Feeling much more normal today which is ok. It is kind of weird to want sore boobs and nausea lol.
    Anyway if I can stay zen I might just make it to when AF is due without testing. Challenge is set!
    I see we're both on symptom watch! I'm 13 DPO and my symptoms are coming and going. My boobs feel weird, like I need to adjust my bra all the time and they sometimes ache. I feel a little queasy at times. I hate it when I feel normal, I always assume the worst.

Anyway, hang in there! When are you wanting to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jussi ah interesting tidbits thanks 😊
    It was just the one positive opk that weirded me out. I don't usually rely on just one symptom so when I had ferning and the positive opk I was stoked! Now I'm wondering why there was only one positive in the afternoon.
    I've got Accupuncture this afternoon so hopefully she can interpret for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    I see we're both on symptom watch! I'm 13 DPO and my symptoms are coming and going. My boobs feel weird, like I need to adjust my bra all the time and they sometimes ache. I feel a little queasy at times. I hate it when I feel normal, I always assume the worst.

Anyway, hang in there! When are you wanting to test?
    Hi Sally, I'm down for the 4th as that's the day AF is due. I'm thinking that if I get really impatient I'll allow a sneaky poas on Saturday the 1st but if that's a bfn I'll be waiting for AF. I've got a baby shower on Sunday so it'd be fun if it was a bfp but que sera sera. The baby shower is for my friend who is 35 and got utd on her very first try! Lucky duck.

Also I told my sis and she was lovely about it - such a load off my mind. She is so great I really hope it happens for her soon. Hell she and her DH are gonna make such great parents I think maybe I'll try and outsource my kids to her one day