Closed Thread
Page 35 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just a quick question, I have put myself down to test on the 1st of Nov as that is the day that fertility friend has advised but AF isnt due till the 6th of Nov. Would testing on the 1st of Nov be to early? Sorry I'm new to all this.

Hope your all having a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1414453546.586208.jpg

Whoop! Check out those ferns! 😆

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mightymama For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (28-10-2014),tazz475  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarahjane914 it may be too early to get an accurate reading. It's safer when af is due. But you can always try anyway. Some women get their bfp earlier than others. You may be retesting later tho

Wow that is some good ferning! Is that easy to do? I feel like I should temp next month of ttc if I'm not utd this month.

How long after implantation should I feel things?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarahjane914 it may be too early to get an accurate reading. It's safer when af is due. But you can always try anyway. Some women get their bfp earlier than others. You may be retesting later tho

Wow that is some good ferning! Is that easy to do? I feel like I should temp next month of ttc if I'm not utd this month.

How long after implantation should I feel things?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sydney1980 that's really sad, I'm so sorry. I really hope it happens for you soon.

I've been thinking about how timing for a specific gap is SO difficult because it's all well and good to think 'I should have started earlier' but what if you'd gotten UTD straight away?? I definitely feel the pressure of getting a BFP in the next 4 cycles so DSD and LO are 2 school years apart like we wanted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just a quick question, I have put myself down to test on the 1st of Nov as that is the day that fertility friend has advised but AF isnt due till the 6th of Nov. Would testing on the 1st of Nov be to early? Sorry I'm new to all this.

Hope your all having a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney1980 View Post
    Big hugs to all. TTC is such a hard hard game. I can't get myself to hope again this cycle only to have my hopes crushed when AF comes. I have stopped temping and basically have given up until the new year. It absolutely breaks my heart when I see my son be so excited when he sees babies. He is so gentle and always wants to sit there and watch them. I feel terrible I can't give him the gift of sibling.
    This is how I feel. DS craves company and he loves 'bubbas'. He's only really happy when he's around other kids. I just don't want him to have the anxiety of only being able to get that interaction from friends as experience has taught me that friends are not reliable like family. I feel so grateful to have him but it's like the stakes are higher now because I need to have another baby so he can have a sibling. It's not just for me anymore and it scares me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I'm not meant to be here any more but I need to vent.

I just found out that a colleague is pregnant (not trying). I am very happy but also like 10% jealous that it happened so easily.

And I know I said I would back off this month, but I had a feeling something wasn't right. Got Peak on CB digi OPK on Sat. Kept testing, got Low Sunday & Monday, then Peak again today. No idea what's going on.
    Last edited by EnPointe; 28-10-2014 at 11:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    been keeping up with the thread and looking forward to your BFP's this month.
    Can I please be put down for testing on 27th Nov.

for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @clucky_duck, I think I may wait a bit longer then. Wonder why ff would suggest testing that early??
    @tazz475 can you please change my date to the 4th.

Also apologies for the multiple messages, I think BH is still having issues.