Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @tazz475 Sweet talk him and try again :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tazz no! That happened to us too. They just have to be in the right headspace don't they? You know you ovulate 12-36 hours after the last OPK not the first? Can you try again in the morning? I actually made my DH wake me up at 6am when he was hornier to dtd when that happened to us.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (27-10-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I know but I wanted to get in early so the spermies could swim for a while. I told a White lie and said I was ovulating today only and that we could go back to normal sex tomorrow even though tomorrow I'll most likely o. Hopefully that takes the pressure off.

Dp gets up at 3.30am to go to work. No way in hell am I Dtd at 3am!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    I know but I wanted to get in early so the spermies could swim for a while. I told a White lie and said I was ovulating today only and that we could go back to normal sex tomorrow even though tomorrow I'll most likely o. Hopefully that takes the pressure off.

Dp gets up at 3.30am to go to work. No way in hell am I Dtd at 3am!!
    See I'm so obsessed with stuff that id probably do it at 3am. I expect it's healthier not to be like that though.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I mentally and physically can't haul my a$$ out of bed until 6 am. I just can't do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to all. TTC is such a hard hard game. I can't get myself to hope again this cycle only to have my hopes crushed when AF comes. I have stopped temping and basically have given up until the new year. It absolutely breaks my heart when I see my son be so excited when he sees babies. He is so gentle and always wants to sit there and watch them. I feel terrible I can't give him the gift of sibling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was me last month enpointe! Take as much time as you need! I feel much better having some time off the stress!
    Crikey! Told my other half the acupuncturist interpreted my calendar and reckons ovulation either today or tomorrow and I got lucky twice! I usually get the "urgh too much pressure" too! I think he's sick of me rabbiting on about trying to get pregnant again, or maybe he just wants to get pregnant as much as I do finally!!
    Come ooooorn eggies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @tazz475 but you don't need to get out of bed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney1980 View Post
    Big hugs to all. TTC is such a hard hard game. I can't get myself to hope again this cycle only to have my hopes crushed when AF comes. I have stopped temping and basically have given up until the new year. It absolutely breaks my heart when I see my son be so excited when he sees babies. He is so gentle and always wants to sit there and watch them. I feel terrible I can't give him the gift of sibling.
    This made me so sad! 😢 You will give him a sibling I'm sure! It's just a bit rubbish for you that it's taking longer than you'd like. I feel the same way. My son is such a social creature, he loves playing with other kids & his cousins. I so wish he & his sibling will be closer in age, but I'm telling myself to deal with it, it's going to be coming up to a 3 year gap soon, which is bigger than I wanted, but not the end of the world.

Oh jeezuz I hope there is a lot of BFP's coming in November! Seems like a lot of us need cheering up.

Hugs & baby dust all round! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel just the same! I wanted a much shorter age gap than 3 years which it will most definitely be now.
    But I feel like I'm able to give Jack more one on one time so I'm focusing on loving that 😊 come on babies, you know you want to be here with us! 😉