Closed Thread
Page 32 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @EnPointe all done. are you okay? What's up? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really struggling with this TTC crap at the moment. As weird as this sounds, not the no pregnancy part but the temping, saliva testing, OPK's, O symptom spotting. I am over analysing everything and it has finally got to me. I think every second month is different, so I am going to get that BT and see what it says about this month.
    Got a +ve OPK yesterday and DTD twice. -ve today but we were still going to try again but for the first time in my life, I am not in the mood. So I guess I could still be in with a chance, but for my own sanity I think I should sit this one out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs Enpointe, it does get so stressful doesn't it? It's the living in two week cycles that does it. As you said, you're in with a chance so please check back in if you ever end up testing. In the meantime, enjoy the Spring

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel for you @EnPointe!! Big hugs and love to you

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to you @EnPointe. It can all get a bit much can't it? I find I can get over analytical with things sometimes (it's the perfectionist Virgo in me!) which is why I don't temp or fern or use FF when TTC. And with the OPK's I pay the extra to use the digital ones so it's spelled out nice & easy for me so I don't have to worry about if it's properly +ve or not. You think it's all physical but TTC can be a brutal mind game!

Take a step back, relax & breath easy... We're all here for you if you need us & when you want to return. xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ttc is just as much mental as physical, if not more!! Esp long term ttc, but no matter how long you've been trying it's still such a hard thing emotionally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question for those of you on this thread that have been trying for a while. My older sister is also TTC her first and has been since the beginning of the year. She has only told me as she and her DH have wanted to keep it a surprise. She's also had a couple of health problems this year non-related that have gotten her down. My DH and I also want to keep it a surprise - no parents or friends know at this stage but I'm thinking maybe I should tell my sis just so it's not a complete shock.

Would it be better to tell her now or is it enough to just make sure I tell her first and not in a big group when the time comes?

I'm hesitant to tell her now just because she can get a bit older-sistery on me as I'm 5 years younger and haven't done the typical things like house-buying etc yet (we're looking) and only just got married this year etc.
    I mean there is always the possibility that this will be her month and no dramas but who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @EnPointe TTC certainly takes it's toll on you mentally. I know that you said you need a break from this thread, but please let us know when you get your BFP because I know we will all be excited for you!
    @Shese8 I've been trying for 6 cycles, so I wouldn't really call that a LONG time, but we are the same. No one knows we are trying and I plan to keep it that way. I think it's lovely that you are thinking about your sisters feelings, and I think it would be nice to share the TTC experience with her, but I can also see that she might be a bit upset if you get UTD really quickly and she hasn't.
    if I was in her position, I think I would want to know that you are trying.

AFM: Had my 7dpo bloods today, should have the results by the end of the week. See what the h3!! is going on.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MadSci For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (27-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double Post

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @EnPointe sorry to hear. Sometimes it's therapeutic to take a step back and just have a chill out month. I hope you're feeling better soon.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (27-10-2014)