Closed Thread
Page 30 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry @McBecks what a biatc$ she is!!

I'm not sure if we have missed O or not tbh. We may have not have bd close enough to O especially if it was yesterday and our last one was Wed. Oh well what can you do!?
    At least (convincing myself), I have lots of events I nov to distract me if I'm not utd. Time will tell!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new gals

Sorry af has arrived for some.

I'm still waiting to o. Cd 18 and have had a few days of positive opks so expecting it soon. Glad I haven't yet though because we have been visiting family and dh refused to do it in his mum's spare bed (which is going to become hers) because she told us she didn't want any of that in her bed... Which is kinda fair enough, but just so annoying when ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone onwards to November and hopeful this will be everyone's cycle for the B F P !
    Just had a test for fsh levels on cd2 and an ultrasound is to come (cd10) then more blood taken. Fx all is normal and I am not pre menapausal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woah nelly!! I think I might be ovulating!!!
    There were spots of ferns on the saliva test but I don't think my temp has risen yet!
    Hooray for holiday nookie the last 2 days!

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @McBecks bummer! Sorry about AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummer mcbecks 😔 if you feel the fertility gods will hold it against you, go buy 2 for future but only take one 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I am seriously doing my own head in. Still extremely light spotting, only when I wipe. This started last night at 9dpo and was mainly light pink with a steak of red. Slightly pink tinged cm this morning so I used a tampon for a few seconds to see what would happen and there was a streak of bright red blood. I've also been feeling dazed, dizzy at times, nauseous, bowel problems and my daily headaches have stopped, as they do when im UTD. I was starting to feel optimistic, and then this. I think everything points to ib except the colour of the blood, which should not be red. I'm too scared to poas because I don't want a false negative but since my mc a few months ago I'm terrified of blood. We dtd yesterday arvo a few hours before this started. What do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh how annoying Sally!
    If it were me, I'd poas, I'd like to know. My husband however, wouldn't want o know (if I miscarried again)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think at 10dpo it'll be too early to poas. I'd actually be ok to just try to forget about it except for two things. First of all, I read that spotting before AF for days can indicate a progesterone issue. Second, I'm RH- and I have no idea if I need the anti d shot for a chemical. Actually I might put that last one on a couple of the main boards. I hate my blood type.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You only need an anti-d injection once the baby starts producing blood (ie when it has a heartbeat) the reason for the anti-d injection is if the baby has positive blood and it gets mixed with the mother's blood, the mother's body can reject the positive blood as a foreign disease or something. It can't happen before the baby produces its own blood. I have rh- blood too, and have had 3 early miscarriages, none of which have required the anti-d injection.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (26-10-2014)