Closed Thread
Page 26 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 Has your blood sugar ever been tested? The reason I ask is I have been TTC for almost 5 years now. In that time I have had a mc, an ep, and numerous chemical pregnancies. My OB referred me to a different OB who also deals with fertility issues. He ordered a bunch of tests, and one Wass two hour fasting glucose test. It can back with me being Glucose Intolerant, which basically is the step before diabetes. He said that would be causing my numerous mc's. I have been on Metformin 3 times a day for almost a year now. My only problem with TTC now is that DH is FIFO and often isn't home when I O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahha @tazz475 and @MrsTugs ok I'll try use my imagination need to become randy teenagers again!! I had watery cm today. Still considered fertile though. Let's hope so!!

I saw Kate Middleton has a mini bump now. She looks amazing bloody b&&ch hahhaha!!

Ooo that sounds like fun @tazz475! A weekend away is so nice too. Not looking forward to 35+ temps in Byron tho but thankful to see fam as we miss then loads

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @79me I've had all of the tests done and my blood sugar and glucose tests came back perfect, the ds thinks we've just had really bad luck so far.. @clucky_duck where's Byron? Is that in Sydney?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope it's ok for me to join, we are ttc our first and this is our second month of trying. Have just been reading the comments and I think we may also be dtd at the wrong time, we have been dtd every day from about four days leading up to o day and then a day or two after o day. Should we be dtd more after I day?
    @tazz475 can you please put me down for the 1st of November?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I have been reading this forum for a little while now and learning alot from you all. My Husband and I are TTC for the first time from Nov 😊. I was on the pill for 10+ years and stopped in March, regular cycles but havent been temping or tracking anything at this stage. @tazz475 can I please be added to November 29. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahjane914 View Post
    Hi Ladies

Hope it's ok for me to join, we are ttc our first and this is our second month of trying. Have just been reading the comments and I think we may also be dtd at the wrong time, we have been dtd every day from about four days leading up to o day and then a day or two after o day. Should we be dtd more after I day?
    @tazz475 can you please put me down for the 1st of November?

Thanks
    Of course it's ok to join! Welcome. It sounds like you're dtd at the right times although how do you know when you o? Are you using OPKs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    Hi All, I have been reading this forum for a little while now and learning alot from you all. My Husband and I are TTC for the first time from Nov 😊. I was on the pill for 10+ years and stopped in March, regular cycles but havent been temping or tracking anything at this stage. @tazz475 can I please be added to November 29. Good luck to everyone.
    Welcome! How exciting that you've decided to start TTC. Hope your journey is awesome and short.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Welcome! How exciting that you've decided to start TTC. Hope your journey is awesome and short.
    Thanks Sally so do I. It is so strange how many years you try no to concieve and then it turns out its not always as easy as what you thought. I am just excited to be at this stage in our lives and will take each day as it comes 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    Thanks Sally so do I. It is so strange how many years you try no to concieve and then it turns out its not always as easy as what you thought. I am just excited to be at this stage in our lives and will take each day as it comes 😊
    This is your first month though. These threads have a lot of people who don't conceive easily. For every one of us, there's another girl who doesn't need this thread because she got knocked up during a drunken tryst one night and took home a healthy bub nine months later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    This is your first month though. These threads have a lot of people who don't conceive easily. For every one of us, there's another girl who doesn't need this thread because she got knocked up during a drunken tryst one night and took home a healthy bub nine months later.
    Ha! So very true