Closed Thread
Page 22 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tazz475, but I don't know whether I really deserve to be on your list just yet. In the grand scheme of things, I'm only on my 6th cycle and have been very fortunate to not have had any mc's.
    I think that I am definitely following your journey the closest out of all the wonderful ladies on here. I will be over the moon when you get a sticky one!

P.S. I will be very happy when any of you get a BFP

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MadSci you're awesome, 6 cycles is definitely worthy of a mention on the list! My list is not so much how long you've been trying, it's more the chickies on here that I've made a connection with and can relate to!

And ps I am happy for everyone who gets a bfp too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nawwww! Big love to you Tazz! I keep rooting for you each month too! (Figuratively speaking of course) 😉 Lol!

In fact I too do love to see a BFP for anyone who chats on BH! It keeps the hope alive for the rest of us!

Until AF comes that is... but then we get to be miserable cows together too so that is also nice. 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @McBecks mooooooooooo!
    I love it when we all have a big jealousy confession session, takes me back to my teenage angst, f@ck the world days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha! 🐮🐮🐮🐂
    Misery loves company alright! 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @mightymama FX you catch that eggy!! Lets hope the only reason you have a long cycle this time is because you are up the duff!!!
    @MadSci how are you travelling?? When is af due? Hope the acupuncture helps extend your LP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 you gorgeous girl! Hopefully one of the top 7 getting an awesome BFP this month and we can all celebrate!
    Shame we can't all have a morning tea together or something hahaha!!

CD2o tomorrow and I'm predicting O! Well at least I hope. My OPK was the darkest it's been for the last 4 days, today. I told DH we have to fit one last BD in before we jump on the plane tomorrow night. Maybe I'll O on Sat and that'll be ok since the spermies will be ready and waiting.

So, as part of our trip we are heading down to Mornington Peninsula. I want to go wine tasting but what if I'm utd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @clucky_duck you deserve it!

I'd say go for gold with the wine tasting, just don't get smashed (we all know that's what wine tastings are for)..

Can this top 7 be a thing? Haha.
    Also can we all have our babies together and then once a year have a high tea in a mutual state? Okay thanks! 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining you all this month. Can you pop me down for 22nd at this stage?

I'm only just starting cycle 3 of officially TTC now, although we had a quite a few 'whoopsies' earlier in the year because we both secretly wanted it so there was a few 2WWs. My heart goes out to all you ladies who have been actively trying for many cycles, I can only imagine how difficult that must be. You're all very strong and wonderful and I'm glad to have this community to fall back on. I'm definitely hoping you all get BFPs as soon as possible because I think you deserve them for being so patient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    @EnPointe
    I'm so sad to see you here! I hate seeing you write in these testing threads cause you're on my top 5 list of ladies who I'm pretty sure I'd be more excited for to be pregnant than myself.
    @tazz475 you are so sweet. I feel the same with you. Every time I see your name pop up that you have posted, I hope it's good news.

I joined BH (under a different name) when I fell pregnant with my son. I lasted on here for the 12 weeks while no one else knew, then I just sort of disappeared. So I am kind of glad that this time around it hasn't happened straight away. I have got to know a few lovely ladies on here and I have learned SOOOOOOO much!

But now that I know you all, its time to bring on the BFP!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (24-10-2014),tazz475  (24-10-2014)