Closed Thread
Page 16 of 127 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha I just told DH that about your bum thing @Sasssssy and my DH was like 'well I like nipples' hahahah wtf sheesh men!
    @MadSci we use ours as lube too, no applicator. It's too damn confusing and messy as you say!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all! After months of reading, I have decided to sign up and start posting as we are currently TTC #1.

This is my first cycle off the pill. Testing around 7th November.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok FYI those cups aren't the most comfy of things. But I hope it helps somewhat

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use a cup for AF. I had to practice putting it in and taking it out in the shower at first... once you get used to putting it in the right position you don't feel it

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I’m ovulating late this month, I’m about 5 days late which is so annoying because now it will push our TTC date out for November… My OPK hasn't really changed at all, a bit of a darker line this morning but I know it's not good to use FMU so will have to check this arvo when I get home.

Trying to convince hubby to just try this week instead when I do O, but he doesn’t want to...

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ughh it's just so exhausting.. I just need DP to be on the same wavelength as me, you know? Why can't DP just look at it as a little bit of help, I mean who cares if we use a different type of lube if it knocks me up quicker?! I just don't understand what goes on in his head...
    He says that his ex wife and him never had to use different lube to have their daughter and it only took them like a month.. Like jeez thanks that makes me feel amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 men are so dumb about these things sometimes. Like insisting everything has to 'happen naturally' my DH is a bit like that and I just get sick of pointing out to him all the great things in our lives that he thinks 'happen naturally' that are actually the result of me/us MAKING them happen! And Boo on him for making comparisons like that when obviously there is no place for that. Hope he comes to his senses soon.

Meanwhile I think I'm O-ing at the moment. Lots of ewcm and BDing over the weekend and last night and definitely some recognizable O-pains this morning. Now I feel like all sorts of funny (not like an upset tummy) things are going in there but I'm convinced it's just psychological. Or that it's always like this and I just don't usually pay this much attention. I well I guess that's just my welcome to my first 2ww. Thought I'd document it here now as proof for later (either that I noticed, or that this kind of thing is imaginary lol).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shese8 For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tazz I'm sorry he's being such a pain. Can you sit down and talk to him? I think sometimes they're just in denial about how many stars need to align to get a take home bub. It's like the amount of effort so many women need to put in to convince their men that waiting 'until they're ready' to start trying for a baby is inadvisable if you're going to be borderline infertile by the time they're ready.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (22-10-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Shese8 I know it's not fair and I hate it! Just because things were so perfect for his ex doesn't mean they're going to be for me too.
    To be quite frank DP was 36 when he had his daughter (he's 41 now) and from all the tests we've had for our miscarriages everything has pointed to DP and his sh!tty lifestyle (too much drinking, eating crap). It's not me, I'm actually OVER fertile, he needs the help, not me and my ridiculous amount of eggs!
    @Sally1981 DP is very temperamental and if I say anything that he could possibly take to mean that he's not 'performing' he gets all sh!tty and then we don't BD for 3-4 days because I've 'embarrassed' him which means I may as well kiss goodbye any chance of BD'ing whilst I'm fertile this cycle. It's just easier not to fight with him because sometimes he can be such a child!
    My DP doesn't believe in ovulation (because he's not the sharpest tool inthe shed), he thinks that because doctors say that it's possible to get pregnant on your period that you can just get pregnant whenever and all throughout your cycle. So I guide him towards when I know I'm ovulating and don't tell him because he's stubborn and really dumb sometimes.
    I do love him lots, he's just not very smart when it comes to this stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back again for November (cycle 2 TTC) the witch arrived last week. I WILL wait longer to test this time, we have a wedding on the 15th so I will test before this. Good luck everyone