Closed Thread
Page 111 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1270
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been hanging around, testing weekly while waiting for af to make her return after coming off the pill, finally arrived yesterday after 72 days! Pretty relieved that my body is getting back to normal, felt like it took too long! Will see how long my next cycle is, I'm moving onto December. Has anyone else had experience coming off the pill with a longer first cycle? How long was your next cycle?

congratulations to everyone on their bfps! Big month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely no pregnancy here, heaviest period I've ever had, lots of clots and stuff. Must've just been a false positive, or me trying to see a line where there wasn't one. Amazing how much hope and excitement can grow in a short 24 hours 😥

Me and hubby and 2.5yo makes three!
    Never forget our angel twinnies👼👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Polly

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sydney1980 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    Definitely no pregnancy here, heaviest period I've ever had, lots of clots and stuff. Must've just been a false positive, or me trying to see a line where there wasn't one. Amazing how much hope and excitement can grow in a short 24 hours 😥

Sounds more like a chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage than a false positive. Very sorry to hear that though. Rest up & indulge in cheese & wine whilst you still can. xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (16-11-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Sounds more like a chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage than a false positive. Very sorry to hear that though. Rest up & indulge in cheese & wine whilst you still can. xx
    Yeah I agree polly, it sounds like a chem to me if you're having extra heavy bleeding and clotting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahhhh makes me even sadder if it is. Seems unfair to have a MC followed by whatever this is 😥

Thanks for the love girls. All the best to those waiting to test, and those expecting July bubbies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Just wondering if anyone experienced this b4. I have nfi what's going on. I'm in the time zone in FF saying I'm at the most fertile. However when I wipe I have a smear of dark almost brown off colour. Nothing on my panties etc (wore white to see).... this has been happening for 2days... I thought AF may be mega early but that NEVER happens for me. So I'm all kinds of confused atm.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Polly. I hope you are feeling ok.
    @clucky_duck I found ths while googling my own cycle issues. I thought it might apply to you, especially if you know when you O'd.

Corpus luteum cysts
    If you know your ovulation day with certainty, and you have got neither your period nor a positive pregnancy test when your luteal phase should normally be over, you may have a corpus luteum cyst.
    When you ovulate, a mature egg cell is released from the follicle (or follicular sac) and starts its journey though the fallopian tube towards the uterus. The ruptured follicle transforms into a secretory gland known as the the corpus luteum (“yellow body” in latin), hence the name luteal phase. The corpus luteum now begins to produce the hormone progesterone, which keeps the uterine lining intact and ready for a fertilized egg to implant. If conception doesn’t happen, the corpus luteum disintegrates, and progesterone levels drop until the uterine lining is no longer sustained. The lining is shed and you get your period.
    Sometimes, however, the follicular sac reseals after having released the egg, and fluid accumulates inside it. This causes the corpus luteum to grow into a cyst, which keeps producing progesterone beyond the usual luteal phase length. This is called a corpus luteum cyst. These cysts are harmless and do usually not cause any other symptoms than the missed period, but if they grow big they may cause pelvic or abdominal pain. Corpus luteum cysts usually disappear by themselves after a few weeks.
    A corpus luteum cyst will not prevent conception, nor will it usually affect the pregnancy. If you aren’t pregnant, however, it can be frustrating to wait for a new cycle and another chance of conception. If you suspect that you may have a corpus luteum cyst, contact your physician or your gyneacologist. In most cases, ultrasound will confirm the diagnosis. You may be asked to come back in three months to check that the cyst has disappeared.
    CD19 for me today, and the day I have O'd for the past 6 cycles, but nooooo, why would my body want to Cooperate during my first monitored cycle! Some EWCM today but still the flashing smiley. Waiting, waiting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MadSci thanks for that hun! It could def be what I'm going through. I will suggest that to my GP on Tuesday, thank you again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the BFP's. Sorry for those onto December. 8dpo here and not feeling it at all. On the upside, my beautiful boy is four tomorrow! Yay! He's super excited to have a birthday