Closed Thread
Page 110 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1270
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @clucky_duck do you usually have irregular cycles? I normally have perfect 28 day cycles but the cycle before this had a random 40 day cycle. It's so frustrating you feel like you're just wasting time.
    @Polly6034 so sorry! I'm absolutely devastated for you please take your time and be gentle on yourself xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm so sorry to hear that @Polly6034 Take care and be gentle on yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Polly6034 - I'm so sorry, that disappointment is so horrible. Have a big glass of wine tonight and take care of yourself, and then come hang out with us in the December testing group when you're ready xxx
    @Sally1981 - keeping fingers and toes crossed for you and your bubs. Glad you and @tazz475 have found a supportive place to chat now! Xx

Hugs to those others who have had AF arrive and big congrats (and pizza slices ) to those who got their BFPs - November has certainly been a fertile month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Anyway, made a GP appt for the morning as I'm on CD42 and no sign of AF. Hopefully they are thorough with me and don't just tell me to ride it out or something pathetic. If I have a hormone issue developing or thyroid prob I need to know. I'm getting scared actually because I feel like this long cycle is screwing up my chances of conceiving naturally
    I think it's normal to have the occasional long cycle, as annoying as it is, but if they try to brush you off, ask to see another doctor! Sorry - it's totally unsolicited advice but it's something I am very passionate about - we know our own bodies better than our doctors!

I had to go to 3 doctors over 5 months before I finally got one who would listen to me that something wasn't right with my health - sure enough, was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and after one visit to an endocrinologist and some thyroxine started feeling much better really quickly.

Good luck and I hope you get some answers. Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsA2B For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls! I think maybe my body is just having an off month.
    I had a 40 day in April but for the last three months they've been 33 days on average. We will see what she says to me today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Polly & Sally - I hope you ladies are doing ok today? We're all thinking of you & hoping for the best. xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nurturing November Testing Thread 2014

Unfortunately my BFP was a chemical Yesterday's test was lighter, had spotting and today's test the faintest hint of a line.

Trying to be positive for this month, last month was the first using Chinese herbs for part of my cycle and used a Soft Cup for our last BD, which is meant to increase the chance of conception especially when dealing with a retroverted uterus - which gave me a positive (if only briefly).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Jay and Polly and Sally I'm thinking of you both too!!

Afm (copied from dec test thread) Been doing some research and because my cycles are a bit irregular. Thinking of asking my GP for clomid and maybe provera if needed. He'll probs ask how long we've been ttc which I'm going to white lie and say 6 months. So ridiculous have a cycle this long! I haven't had af come this late in years! Cd43 now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @clucky_duck That is a long cycle and must be so frustrating waiting for it to end. Good luck with the doctor, nothing wrong with a little fib

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies for no update... my ipad broke and so i had no access!

Congrats to everyone on their BFP!

AFM: Over to december