Closed Thread
Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird In the past yes, he's too wise to it now we're TTC :P
    @letithappen I feel ya, there's something about knowing you have to bd that is a such a downer. Nothing like TTC to kill your sex life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's tricky to get the balance of fun dtd and actually wanting to nail it and get the little eggy fertilised hahha. I think dh knows all to well when it's coming up to my O time! We don't have much energy to do it spontaneously these days outside of the fertile window (bit sad)! But dh works shift work too, so I know about fitting it around then also.
    Hugs ladies! This baby making is a business indeed

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DH starts at 3.30am knocks off work at 2.30pm goes home and sleeps and then is refreshed to dtd later before bed. Plus we have an agreement that up until I O we just dtd for baby making (I don't have to 'enjoy' it iykwim) but then after that we go back to having fun BD'ing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Socimama View Post
    @curlybird He's allergic to any mention of us bd'ing because of TTC. He was in an abusive relationship with his ex and had a highly unpleasant experience when they TTC. I'm very cautious to never pressure him, and we discussed ways we can approach it that is less stressful but I think TTC in general is kinda traumatic for him. He wants (our own) baby really bad though. I'm understanding it's just frustrating for me. Oh well... every 3 or 4 days isn't terrible, I keep telling myself :P
    Hugs socimama that sounds really stressful for you. Has he had counselling? Abusive relationships are tough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At a wedding. I think everyone here is UTD. Is it ok to drink during tww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 Yeah he's seeing someone. Thanks

I can never make my mind up about drinking during the 2ww! I asked my doctor and she said she's happy as long as I'm not binging or having more than 2 units, and not every night. But to stop altogether if I get utd. Seems contradictory to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Socimama For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't think its a huge deal to have a few drinks in the tww, as long as it isn't excessive. I had a few drinks before i found out... lol I did notice they tasted different but didn't think anything of it at the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last time I was pregnant doctor said there's a six week grace period. However, considering I mc that pregnancy I might stick to one glass.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's interesting isn't it. The TWW...because you might not be utd and then if you avoid drinking altogether at a social function it may be for no need. I would just stick to under 3 drinks over a space of a night. Thankfully I haven't had that need yet. But next month there will be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join you ladies in this thread? I have hesitated joining in the past as I obsess over all this TTC stuff way too much as it is, but having some extra support and distraction might be nice.

I'm 31 and we have one son (2.5yo). We fell pregnant easily with twins in June this year, only to MC at 9 weeks. I've had two normal cycles since MC, and despite actively TTC, no luck yet. I know that's totally normal, but after falling preg first cycle in the past, having the ups and downs of TTC is hard to take. Also, I've been told that fertility is sky high post D&C but not in our case

Anyway, let's hope Nov is the month for plenty of BFPs x