Closed Thread
Page 109 of 127 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1270
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LeonieJane has been putting in a big effort to moderate the DIG. I just left because I have enough cr@p going on with this pregnancy without those types of issues. Turns out I may be losing this pregnancy anyway, so the issue may be irrelevant Tazz was wonderful sticking up for me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

tazz475  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 - I had some spotting on Monday at would've been 9dpo I'd guess - lasted about three days and then got a tiny faint line today. I have no idea about the MC rate being related to implantation timing, but hope you get a BFP and a sticky one too.

I realise those DIG groups get big and there bound to be a few opinionated ones, but I can't believe that there needs to be much moderation of a group of women (mums and mums-to-be) who are going through such a lovely time and should just be excited to have people to share the excitement with. @Sally1981, hope you're ok hun xx

Me and hubby and 2.5yo makes three!
    Never forget our angel twinnies👼👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly6034 View Post
    @Keiko2012 - I had some spotting on Monday at would've been 9dpo I'd guess - lasted about three days and then got a tiny faint line today. I have no idea about the MC rate being related to implantation timing, but hope you get a BFP and a sticky one too.

I realise those DIG groups get big and there bound to be a few opinionated ones, but I can't believe that there needs to be much moderation of a group of women (mums and mums-to-be) who are going through such a lovely time and should just be excited to have people to share the excitement with. @Sally1981, hope you're ok hun xx

Never forget our angel twinnies������������
    Thank you Polly6034 I am not getting my hopes up since I already tested negative, but maybe a small miracle can happen Congrats to you also on your fine line

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    @LeonieJane has been putting in a big effort to moderate the DIG. I just left because I have enough cr@p going on with this pregnancy without those types of issues. Turns out I may be losing this pregnancy anyway, so the issue may be irrelevant Tazz was wonderful sticking up for me.
    Oh no! I sincerely hope that doesn't happen @Sally1981! 😢 Sending you lots of sticky baby vibes. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Thank you Polly6034 I am not getting my hopes up since I already tested negative, but maybe a small miracle can happen Congrats to you also on your fine line
    Maybe too early if implanted late? Fingers crossed x

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sally1981 in my heart of hearts I'm hoping and gonna keep believing for you that everything is fine for your bub even if you can't right now. ❤️

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Polly6034  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's sad to hear about that childish behaviour @tazz475! You're right, it's such a beautiful thing you're going through, can't the focus just be on that?

Anyway, made a GP appt for the morning as I'm on CD42 and no sign of AF. Hopefully they are thorough with me and don't just tell me to ride it out or something pathetic. If I have a hormone issue developing or thyroid prob I need to know. I'm getting scared actually because I feel like this long cycle is screwing up my chances of conceiving naturally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive congratulations to everyone with BFPs so far, I can't even keep track to tag you all!

I just tested and got a BFN AF due tomorrow so possibly too early or possibly correct. I'll stay here until AF comes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think all our eyes must've been playing tricks on us - bleeding this morning and looks like AF on it's way. My boobs were so sore and heavy yesterday, I was really starting to believe that it was actually going to happen this month.

I'm devastated 😥😥😥

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Polly