Closed Thread
Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1270
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSci View Post
    @MrsTugs you could be right. I temp, and I have definitely had one cycle with a very slow rising temp and lots of EWCM before I finally O'd.
    @clucky_duck that's weird. Hope you just O'd much later than you thought and you are actually UTD.
    @jenv & @MrsA2B
    @tazz475 how are you feeling?
    @sydney1980 could you be yet to O? Since you've started on the OPKs, how bought doing another one? Also, did you use arvo urine? FMU can give a false strong test line unless you are using a test that specifically asks for it.

AFM: I had another empty circle this morning. Will test again tomorrow morning.
    Possibly. I tested last night and got a strong line although not as strong as the
    control line. So I tested again this morning and this is the pic I posted. I will test again tonight. I did BD yesterday just in case

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tazz475 I've just read your TTC journal and oh my I'm soo happy for you! I truly wish you all the best with your bubba. Lots of positive thoughts heading your way 💜

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @grace thanks so much grace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been trying to stay out of the ttc threads to stop me going mad.. But I'm a couple of days late so will be testing Sunday if AF doesn't show

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear AF has shown for a few ladies - I hope December brings you all BFP's!

Afm - 7 dpo. Nothing much to report. I had a wisdom tooth pulled out yesterday (not surgically, thankfully). I expect AF will be here this time next week. Might do a test on Monday which will be 12dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey&&me View Post
    Been trying to stay out of the ttc threads to stop me going mad.. But I'm a couple of days late so will be testing Sunday if AF doesn't show
    I am impressed by your restraint! Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey&&me View Post
    Oooh exciting! Sounds very promising! Keep us posted.
    @MadSci I know it's a little late to your question but I use the digi ClearBlue too & the number of flashing smiley faces has changed pretty much every month for me. Sometimes just 1, then sometimes up to 4. I always start with an open circle though regardless of what day I start testing on so maybe it is true about that being the control one.

Good luck for everyone who is about to test in the next few days & sorry to hear AF arrived @jenv.

AFM I'm officially in the TWW now but only 1dpo. Not sure if I still have EWCM or if it's leftover you-know-whatsit. But DH & I are so over DTD for this month so that's it I think. Hope it's enough!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

MadSci  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've still got one foot in this thread and one in December. AF due tomorrow, with a few smears of brown blood on wiping over 48hrs, nothing more. Snappy as all hell and don't feel preg so waiting for AF, but hoping it could be implantation bleeding??? Anyone had this before? I haven't in my past two pregnancies.

Me and hubby and 2.5yo makes three!
    Never forget our angel twinnies👼👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if this is helpful or not but I used the clearblue digital OPKs last month only once because the first one I tested with came up with the static smiley on the 18/10 and FF told me I O'd on the 20/10.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrandmrsjones For This Useful Post:

MadSci  (12-11-2014),McBecks  (12-11-2014)