+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeast View Post
    How do we get accepted into the facebook group? It appears its a closed group
    Ahh I think you may need to be added by someone in the group. If you want to, I can friend you and add you Just need your name, you can pm me if you like

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm doing pretty well getting through all the paperwork and online modules. I'm going to the info session, definitely want to try on the uniforms. The attachment in the email for ambulance service doesn't apply to us midwifery students right? Or is there something in there I'm missing?
    No, my understanding is the Ambulance Service attachment is for para students only

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi ladies,
    I just came across this thread and thought I would say hello. I am beginning the Bmidw this year at ACU - very excited
    How is everyone going with the timetable? have you all been able to map a draft one out? I think i have but i don't know about everyone else but I find it a lil confusing .... ahhh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmBren View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I just came across this thread and thought I would say hello. I am beginning the Bmidw this year at ACU - very excited
    How is everyone going with the timetable? have you all been able to map a draft one out? I think i have but i don't know about everyone else but I find it a lil confusing .... ahhh.
    Hello embren, are you starting at ACU Brisbane? I've mapped a draft timetable, I did find it confusing at first but I'm confident I've done it right now, I going to map out a few alternatives too though incase I don't get my original preference timetable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello embren, are you starting at ACU Brisbane? I've mapped a draft timetable, I did find it confusing at first but I'm confident I've done it right now, I going to map out a few alternatives too though incase I don't get my original preference timetable.
    Sure am starting at acu Brisbane
    I did notice that there were lectures online om a saturday for 2 subjects, do you know if these are okay to do? I'm trying to keep my hours down as much as possible so I can still work. Could you maybe email me what you have mapped out foe your time table? I just don't know if im looking at the right ome or if I'm doing it right lol. I saw there is a facebook group? Could you add me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure am starting at acu Brisbane
    I did notice that there were lectures online om a saturday for 2 subjects, do you know if these are okay to do? I'm trying to keep my hours down as much as possible so I can still work. Could you maybe email me what you have mapped out foe your time table? I just don't know if im looking at the right ome or if I'm doing it right lol. I saw there is a facebook group? Could you add me?
    Not sure about the Saturday lectures cos Il be a first year too. But Il add you to this facebook page and there are alot of second and third year students on it too and they might be able to answer your question better. What is your name and Il add you on Facebook and then Il send you a copy of my draft timetable

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have to choose an option for the lectures, they just put the online lectures on a Saturday, not the Mon-Fri timetable, so they don't clash with anything else. They're usually on Echo (where you watch them) by the end of the day that they were recorded.
    You can watch them at any time from then, as many times as you like.
    Last edited by foggy; 27-01-2015 at 16:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So you cant just do the online lectures? U have to attend a lecture om campus?
    My name is Emma brennan..be great if u could add me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I mustn't have worded that too well! If there is an online option by all means, you don't have to attend Uni to watch it, it will be uploaded to Echo after the lecture is presented at Uni.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So you cant just do the online lectures? U have to attend a lecture om campus?
    My name is Emma brennan..be great if u could add me
    Sorry Emma I just realised I forgot to get back to you, I searched for you on fb and there's a few with your name, what's your profile pic?