+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Thanks Mama East and Milktini.
    If you need some help Mama East with the time table I can give you a hand, is anyone travelling from the Sunny Coast or are you all from Brissy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyM View Post
    Thanks Mama East and Milktini.
    If you need some help Mama East with the time table I can give you a hand, is anyone travelling from the Sunny Coast or are you all from Brissy?
    Thankyou that would be awesome, this will be my first time at uni so I'm new to it all. Plus I'm from England and it different here to there.
    I just wish there was a list of all the lectures etc that we need to attend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeast View Post
    Oh good on you. I have two boys 2.5 years and 6.5 months. I wish I could have figured out the timetable like you have but I struggled to make sense of it all. I'm hoping there will be directions to help choose on the 2nd feb
    I'm more than happy to send you a copy of what I have so far. I found that the classes they have up sometimes changes as well.

I've been playing around with it for awhile to see which would suite the best as I don't want to send my children to day care for 5 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    I'm more than happy to send you a copy of what I have so far. I found that the classes they have up sometimes changes as well.

I've been playing around with it for awhile to see which would suite the best as I don't want to send my children to day care for 5 days.
    That would be such a big help thankyou so much, dobyou want to email me it?my email is heast89@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaeast View Post
    That would be such a big help thankyou so much, dobyou want to email me it?my email is heast89@gmail.com
    Would you be able to possibly email it to me too? b.mugliett@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the penny may have dropped for me haha. So for those of you who have looked at timetables for example hlsc110 you have to choose one tutorial, one practical and one lecture right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, so for each subject you will have to choose one of each. But some subjects may not have all a prac, lecture and a tute or lab, some only have a few

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, so for each subject you will have to choose one of each. But some subjects may not have all a prac, lecture and a tute or lab, some only have a few
    Oh well if that's the case I've got mine scheduled over 2.5 days also which would be awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome! Would I be able to get you to forward me the timetables stuff? b.mugliett@hotmail.com or you could send it to me on Facebook if its easier if you wouldn't mind? Also which are you thinking? It would be good to be in some of the same classes

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome! Would I be able to get you to forward me the timetables stuff? b.mugliett@hotmail.com or you could send it to me on Facebook if its easier if you wouldn't mind? Also which are you thinking? It would be good to be in some of the same classes
    Sure, you don't need a student email to access this info but I can explain how to access it. Il add you on fb cos its easier for me, are you Brittany mugliett?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast