+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kids at home driving me crazy

Anyone else really dislike being at home with the kids. My two seem incapable for playing or entertaining themselves for more than 5mins unless it involves breaking something or messing things up. They are not school age so don't even have that to look forward to.

I would much rather take them out to do something than be at home, but it's not practical. I need to get things done.

I am feeling so stressed out at the moment, haven't been able to even unpack the dishwasher for last 2 hours, with constant interruptions, breaking up fights, keeping them safe, keeping them from scribbling on house n furniture, wanting boobs or cuddles.

I am hiding in the loo at the moment, 5 mins peace until they find me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh totally feeling you today. Due to me breaking our car, and kids having colds etc we have been stuck at home for over a month, 2 of those weeks being school holidays. Im going batsh*t crazy! Only thing that saved my sanity was having my mum here for over a week, and then dh being home after 5 weeks away but they have both left again now.

Even the smallest of tasks take forever or dont get done atm, house is a pig sty and it makes me feel even worse. Im currently letting dd4 cry, have put dd3 in her cot, and stuck a movie on for the other 2 so I can have 5 mins to myself.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, my three try to come in and hand me toilet paper

Yep my house looks like a bomb hit, no ones been dressed, the kids are screaming and I have a pile of crap in the garage that needs to be taken to the tip because they keep breaking everything.

I can't wait to move house in December so i'm close to school and kindy (my eldest two start school and kindy next year) and i'll be in a house that's easier to keep clean and close to the shops because I never have time to get my learners/lessons so never get out of the house!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep!! Some days (like today) my ds1 and dd just fight. Drives me crazy