+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love our two but the stress of everything that surrounds owning dogs like them is doing my head in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now to make matters worse my own cat is missing, she got out through a window. It could be her they get if she comes back. But i cant not bring the dogs over this weekend so i have to risk it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I have not read any replies.

We own cats and a dog. The cats in our area have an unwritten rule. You go near the dog at your own risk. Our dog loves one of our cats immensely but we took in another car a few years ago and our dog hates that cat and all others excluding our other one.

If you own a cat and allow them to live outside the house then you are to expect them to wander and encounter dogs who don't like them. I would say to the neighbour in a light headed tone that you have dogs who love cats for dinner and leave it at that. Cats generally know not to go into a yard with a growling dog.

Now I'm off to read replies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    I have not read any replies.

We own cats and a dog. The cats in our area have an unwritten rule. You go near the dog at your own risk. Our dog loves one of our cats immensely but we took in another car a few years ago and our dog hates that cat and all others excluding our other one.

If you own a cat and allow them to live outside the house then you are to expect them to wander and encounter dogs who don't like them. I would say to the neighbour in a light headed tone that you have dogs who love cats for dinner and leave it at that. Cats generally know not to go into a yard with a growling dog.

Now I'm off to read replies.
    Lol well we mentioned it this morning and neighbour laughed it off and responded with well they'll only do it once. -.-

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaCat For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmeleem View Post
    Lol well we mentioned it this morning and neighbour laughed it off and responded with well they'll only do it once. -.-
    Yep sounds like she really cares about her cats

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Yep sounds like she really cares about her cats

Its like she owns these animals just to be able to say she does. Should see her dogs and the way she handles them. Makes me sick.
    One is so old and sick, she needs to be pts, overbred from the looks and if im correct has cancer. The other she lifts out of her 4WD by its front leg and drops onto the ground. One of her cats has its ears half missing from cancer.
    Im probably just being judgy but not how id expect a loving owner to be towards their pets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont want my dogs getting her cats but we can only do so much. I have more important things to concern myself with. Like my missing cat and all my other pets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmeleem View Post
    Its like she owns these animals just to be able to say she does. Should see her dogs and the way she handles them. Makes me sick.
    One is so old and sick, she needs to be pts, overbred from the looks and if im correct has cancer. The other she lifts out of her 4WD by its front leg and drops onto the ground. One of her cats has its ears half missing from cancer.
    Im probably just being judgy but not how id expect a loving owner to be towards their pets.
    Oh god the poor things she doesnt deserve to have animals! I definitely don't think you are being judgy- how she treats them is just cruel. I would be reporting her to RSPCA or something, those poor animals deserve owners who will love them