+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default Things you'll never say....

Quote Originally Posted by wikidwitch View Post
    That's right, DS. You tell that nice elderly lady where her genitals are. Loudly. Oh, and you're showing her too! Wonderful!
    OMG I'm dying.

ETA which reminded me of mine:

Yes DS, thank you for pointing to my breasts and yelling 'mummy's nipples!' repeatedly on the plane.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

snowqu33n  (22-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TableDancer View Post
    Thank you Bubbasmum at least I was at home, public attacks truly suck! Mine calmed down in pregnancy too, it also gets worse every time I have AF I wonder if there is a hormonal link? You might be lucky when bubs is born, after my second it stayed pretty calm for me (then I had two more children haha). I try to remember to take probiotics and I do think that they help but I'm just terrible at remembering, I tried aloe Vera juice once too and had some success so I must back onto that I think.
    Oh yeh public attacks are horrible. The worst was last year at the local carols by candlelight and there was only 2 decent toilets and 3-4 port-a-loos and there were lines! i don't know how many times I went. It was the worst experience of my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Please keep fighting children. It brings me so much peace and enjoyment to see you fight over who gets to sit on the bean bag.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    OMG I'm dying.

ETA which reminded me of mine:

Yes DS, thank you for pointing to my breasts and yelling 'mummy's nipples!' repeatedly on the plane.
    Luckily he's saying it in Portuguese or it'd be really awkward ... but I think she got the point regardless.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Well, that sucks. WHY CAN'T MY SON SPEAK PORTUGUESE?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

MonsterMummy  (22-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How wonderful DF you finished work early today, silly me thought you'd be able to give me a hand with the food preparation or with DD.... please go ahead start drinking today so you can have 3 days of drinking instead of just 2! I love making food for 20 odd people and feeding, burping and entertaining DD all at once! You've have just made my day