+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to read this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I could feel your pain through your post.

I'm sorry I can't help you more, so I'll just send virtual hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little ted and ivy rain - im so sorry. I wish this would never happen to anyone. My thoughts are with you.

Thank you so much everyone. I will be seeing my ob again in 3 weeks. I didn't think I would need to see anyone as my family have been my backbone but I think I need to talk to someone who has gone through and may help me.

Thankyou again xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jacjag09 For This Useful Post:

IvyRain  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think it is also important to remember and acknowledge you child as such. Do or create something that will remind you of your precious bub. You will go through a range of emotions. I was on the brink of tears for months and I must admit that I'm in tears even writing this now. Time helps to a certain degree.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (09-10-2014),IvyRain  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The same thing happened to me at 16 weeks. For no reason I just cramped, a tiny coffee brown spot. New something was wrong, went straight to ER by then blood was gushing on the floor. I'll never forget delivering my baby girl.

My baby girl had no chromosome issues, I don't know what I did. Only two hours before seen OB and her heart beat was fine. Every scan and blood test was fine too.

Seeing my OB next week, hoping for an answer so I can prevent this happening.

Ive had counselling it's helped some. My heart is completey broken.

Sending you the biggest virtual hugs I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat im so sorry for your loss. Truly is heartbreaking. I hope you find the answers just like I intend to. Sending you virtual hugs xx

Just with the feelings of "being pregnant" are still there makes it hard, as each week goes by just hurts so much.

Sending you all virtual hugs for your thoughts and comments. Xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jacjag09 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (11-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there lovely,

This is such a hard thing to go through. It is the most frustrating, awful and devastating time. I'm so sorry. I know you would have had so many dreams for his life.

My husband and I have lost 2 sweet darling boys this year. Both were perfect and made it to 16 wks, but we lost them to infection and early labours. Horrible. The first was on 6 january and the second recently on 11 September.

I hope you find the strength to talk about it with those who are close to you, or a professional. It's really important. Put yourself (and partner) first. Take care of each other.

We had a little ceremony at our farm for each of our boys, told them how much they mean to us and buried their ashes under a pretty flowering tree each. It was really therapeutic. I felt like I was doing something positive for them.

Sending you love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had to stop in with hugs. I definitely think talking to someone will help and in addition there are many on here that know your pain and will be here for you. When i lost my bubba (mmc when i thought i was 16wks) i made a box and kept the couple of special things in it that are all i have of the bubba including my pregnancy diary and the ultrasound pics. I also buried my bub underneath a flowering plant and it is my living memorial. You never forget, it just becomes easier to cope with time.