+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really enjoy the Hub. Its been a great salvation for me when I was having problems TTC and then when I lost my baby.

DH has a bit of a laugh at me and jokes when I am on "my forum" as he calls it. But he realises how helpful it is for me. None of our friends are even remotely near the baby stage of their lives and it means I don't discuss the same thing with him 50 times 50 different ways (I'm a big talker ).

@purpleflowers I really, really, really hope everything gets better for you. I see a lot of your posts on the forum and you really deserve to be happy. You seem like a really lovely person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    DF has actually mentioned that he wants to join bubhub but he hasn't because he thought men weren't allowed. Lol. He goes to forums all the time for advice so he doesn't find anything wrong with going on one.

"Insert witty signature here"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you all ....It just helps venting on BH ATM. ..it helps reading all of your advice and opinions. ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by RuffledPansy; 07-10-2014 at 15:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish my Mum was alive so I could talk to her ...she passed away in the middle of all this when I needed her most...

Last edited by RuffledPansy; 07-10-2014 at 16:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleflowers View Post
    I wish my Mum was alive so I could take to her ...she passed away in the middle of all this when I needed her most...

*Hugs* I lost my mother also, at the start of this year. I know how tough it is to no longer have a mother to turn to when you're having a rough time *extra hugs*

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hugs to both of you ladies. Another motherless daughter here. It's tough without a mum when things get rough xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @purpleflowers - please don't ever feel like you can't come on here. I keep thinking back to when you posted the link to the song Brave. I had never heard it before and now it's one of my favourite songs. Every time I hear it, I think of you and hope that one day you find the strength you need. Much love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    @purpleflowers - please don't ever feel like you can't come on here. I keep thinking back to when you posted the link to the song Brave. I had never heard it before and now it's one of my favourite songs. Every time I hear it, I think of you and hope that one day you find the strength you need. Much love x
    If I could hug you I would ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RuffledPansy For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (07-10-2014)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I was on bh for years and kept it a secret irl from everyone including df because I thought he would pick on me. Once I became a mod I couldn't keep the secret so told him and he was cool. Actually he supports my bh addiction because once I had my twins my friends nearly all but vanished completely and I needed that interaction and support.

In your case @purpleflowers I see your scenario has already been discussed... And I'm so sorry your dh has made you feel so unhappy. I hope you can ignore his unsolicited opinion and continue to stick around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hid it too from everyone I feel it's my private secret dh now knows and he thinks I'm weird as I'm no longer preg but still go on here lol
    I love it the support and reading everyone's posts.