+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have showers that Hades would get burnt in (oh lovely stingy heat. Mmm. Tingly and fuzzy)

I cook enough to feed an army and only ask once what you'd like for dinner - if I cook something you dont want, too bad, make a frraking sammich but the left overs are your lunch tomorrow.

I channel my inner boss(my actual boss) if you **** me off too much. As a consequence you will colourfully be told to suck me off you effing malaka/shut up and go f4ck yourself cause I dont give a f4ck what you're saying.

If you leave sh1t marks in my toilet, ill hunt you down with bleach and a toilet brush. They arent dunny decorations.

Yes, I do have to sleep with a movie on. Dont like it? Theres a couch in the lounge room.

No, I dont like mindless chatter after work. Im talked out. Just shut up.

My bed must be made the right way every time. That is my way. Otherwise ill get sh1tty and strip it and do it again. Dont do that. It ****s me.

My housemate is a guy. We have inappropriate conversations a lot. Most people who first meet us think we're married or at least should be. Dont like it? Suck me off, I dont give a f4ck.

Dont use the last of anything and dont tell me. I dont give a sh1t if you use it, but you'll cop it if you dont tell me or write it on my list.

Dont question my vegetarian-ness. I dont question your meat-eatyness. I make a healthy variety for my housemate and combine meaty food with veg food for all our guests. So stfu or starve. Doesnt bother me any.

If I have to hide in my toilet to get 10 minutes to myself I will lose my sh1t. Im a mostly solitary person. Dont crowed me. It ****s me.

Not even a surface scratch. Explains the singleness I guess. Im impossible. Oo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (07-10-2014),harvs  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone remind me to ask ex-DP her opinion tomorrow. Will be interesting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I will eat all the food! Want that last biscuit, I will beat you to it.

I don't like cleaning. I will avoid it at any cost!

I will give you a hug or a peck but anymore is off limits. Ds killed my libido and I'm not looking for it back.

I hate being bothered and would prefer to do everything by myself.

I hate listening to mindless chatter.

I'm full of social anxiety so refuse to do family functions or even friend ones.

My lucky husband!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014),Jodes35  (07-10-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourTheBear View Post
    Someone remind me to ask ex-DP her opinion tomorrow. Will be interesting...
    Pfft we don't gaf what she thinks :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

SeymourTheBear  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

amyd  (07-10-2014),Mokeybear  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't stand to hear DH chew. It does my head in, sometimes I have to leave the room until he finishes as I can't take it. He sometimes also chews with his mouth open.

I ask DH to clean - but I don't feel like he ever does it right and re-do it myself.

I get obsessed and have to have things RiGHT NOW! I will drive up the street specifically for this one thing even though I am going there tomorrow.

I get annoyed with DH's side of the cupboard being messy - but mine is worse

I'm sure there's more but it's 5am!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to caribbean For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    That's an outrage!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    @Mokeybear I am now officially terrified of you and your ways. You'd probably end up stabbing me with your lawn scissors...
    Ditto, we could NEVER date !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokeybear View Post
    Ditto, we could NEVER date !
    😭😔 dumped before 9am...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    Everything must be in its place... As soon as you're off the lounge, I'm straightening the scatter cushions and you will rarely see a crooked bath mat or hand towel.

I buy way too many clothes and shoes.

I refuse to leave the house without makeup.

I'm insanely impatient and if you don't do things the moment that I ask, I'll start muttering about it while going on a cleaning rampage.

I thrive on punctuality. You wouldn't dare be late to a date.

I'm opinionated and stubborn. Don't even bother explaining your opinion, it's wrong and you will know about it.

I'm selfish and a bit of a spoilt brat. If it's mine and I want it, I'm having it!

If I don't like what you're listening to or watching, I'll talk the whole way through it
    I think I'm in love with you.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast