+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    DH just told me another one:

I say "mm" or "a-ha" to everything he's telling me whether I have (a) listened or not and (b) agree or not. I then deny any knowledge of anything he has ever told.

I also say "I'm coming!" just to shut him up when I have no intention of leaving what I'm doing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014),Jodes35  (06-10-2014),~ElectricPink~  (07-10-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by btmac View Post
    I thought of another as well. I never forget an insult or argument. EVER. I will remember exactly what you said, how you said it, when, where and why and if you try to reinvent the situation I will tell it back to you word for word. I will describe the entire scene - what you wore, if there was music playing I'll remember the song, if we were eating out I'll remember what we ordered. I will remember everything.

That one is a bit of a curse.
    I'm exactly the same! Exactly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by btmac View Post
    I thought of another as well. I never forget an insult or argument. EVER. I will remember exactly what you said, how you said it, when, where and why and if you try to reinvent the situation I will tell it back to you word for word. I will describe the entire scene - what you wore, if there was music playing I'll remember the song, if we were eating out I'll remember what we ordered. I will remember everything.

That one is a bit of a curse.
    And that is how to tell a lawyer.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (07-10-2014),harvs  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I couldn't date me.

I am too lazy

I am too messy

If I am frustrated I can't cope with unnecessary noises eg tapping, Singing etc...

Don't dance in my shed (house) there is just not enough room. I can't w as it to have a real house again so we can dance inside.

I don't shave

I don't wear make up

I don't wear fancy clothes or shoes.

I am a hoarder.

I don't care what other people think about me. I am who I am. Lump it or like it, I am not going to change.

I am a touchy feel person who needs to touch you. Unless I mad and than font you dare touch me, I will rip of your head and feed it to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I thought of more

I have almost no cold water in my showers.

I don't do that everyone order and share their food thing at restaurants. I ordered what I ordered because it's the best thing there. I do not yield on this matter.

My leftovers. MY leftovers.
    Now I'm worried!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SeymourTheBear For This Useful Post:

harvs  (06-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I couldn't put up with any of you

If I'm all talked out from work I HATE speaking when I get home, if you ring me up I will not answer the phone, I will however respond to texts.

I am regimental with house work and have ironing nights, bedding changes and the like on rote, if something is missed from my schedule I fret until its completed. This schedule involves wiping over the party light globes when they look dusty and I firmly believe there is nothing wrong with this if you try to call me on it, in fact I will silently judge you for having dusty party light globes.

I never leave the house without washing and blow drying my hair and at least putting on mascara, even if I am going to Bunnings my hair will be straight and clean.

As soon as DD goes to bed I turn the telly off unless it's ironing night, I crave the peace and quiet. But I like watching Dr Phil in bed on my laptop.

I like all the bed and pillows to myself at all times, I can't stand hearing breathing beside me, spooning, cuddles and the like make me grit my teeth and I can't wait to edge back to my spot and into the recovery position I like to sleep in.

I hate any bad smells, I always have scented candles burning and use only certain fragranced washing powder fabric softener, floor cleaner and dishwashing liquid, I need the combination of all these approved smells to make home feel like home to me.

I hate washing and vacuuming my car, half the time my car is a disgrace and although I feel regret it barely makes me clean and wash it more.

I'm obsessive about the back lawn, I like it a certain shade of green and a certain length, I trim bits of the edges with scissors sometimes if I have not done a good enough job with the whipper snipper, me and one of the guys at work have lengthy serious chats about lawn and don't care that people think we need to get lives. We show each other pictures of our lawns from our phones like proud parents

I hate being disturbed when I'm into a great book, I didn't read a book till DD was at least one as I knew I couldnt handle the interruptions without cracking so refrained

But besides all that I'm REALLY easy going and a catch! Hey you will always have clean party lights!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (07-10-2014),harvs  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee there is more!

I can see ( almost) any situation and think it's funny, it gets me in strife in RL because often I will crack a joke and its 'clearly too soon'

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokeybear For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @Mokeybear I am now officially terrified of you and your ways. You'd probably end up stabbing me with your lawn scissors...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Mokeybear  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    @Mokeybear I am now officially terrified of you and your ways. You'd probably end up stabbing me with your lawn scissors...
    But then the lawn would get your nasty, not colour coordinating blood cells on it.

Just joking @Mokeybear - we all have our things. I'm a smell person too - only certain cleaning products allowed.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SeymourTheBear For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    My DH thoughtfully added a few for me:

I panic over things and no amount of reassuring me will make me stop.

I over-shop when it comes to groceries. We have enough toilet paper and rice to last about 6 months. I currently have 6 tins of DS3's formula cos I dont want to run out lol.

I suffer from insomnia at night whwn I am wide awake and I am always exhausted during the day - probably due to 6.5yrs of broken sleep courtesy of our kids.

I bake and bake and bake - but I dont wat baked goods. So either food gets wasted or people start to put on weight and get angry at me.

I care too much what other people think. I know logically that not everyone I meet will like me but darn it, I want them to!

I put myself down a lot. Its an unattractive habit but one that is hard to break.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

20. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

harvs  (07-10-2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast