Yeah, but aren't the sticks still curved? I get so confused...
- I hum and sing constantly. I often don't realise I'm doing it until I catch DH staring at me with his please be quiet face.
- I'm unpleasant to be around when I'm hungry.
- I work alone and loathe when people hover near me.
- The sound of people sniffing or chewing makes me feel stabby. Really stabby.
- I grind my teeth in my sleep.
- I'm very possessive about my food, my spot on the couch and the remote.
- I crack my knuckles and my neck constantly.
If DH ever buggers off I think my chances of finding another mate are slim!
I tend to get a bee in my bonnet about stuff.
I'm overly outspoken (which I think is both an asset and a disadvantage).
I can have verbal diarrhea sometimes
I have a tendency to want people to help me, but then get anal and possessive about how they are doing it which puts them offside and makes me look controlling
Despite being extrovert, it can be on my terms at times as I'm also very private. Too many visits from people and I tend to pull away bc I feel suffocated.
- I hate it when dh farts, but have no problem doing it myself.
- Noise irritates me and I will always turn dh's music/tv down.
- I can't stand dh touching my clothes, or the laundry in general, but get narky if he doesn't offer every now and then.
- I am stubborn.
- I will not compromise on food quality and can be a bit of a snob about this.
- I expect dh to wash his dishes as soon as he finishes, but will sometimes leave mine for a couple of hours.
- I spend ages in the shower and use a lot of hot water, leaving it to go cold for dh after 2 mins. If he did that to me... Well he never would as it wouldn't be worth it to him.
- I have a rule 'no food in the bed', but if dh isn't home I will eat in bed and read magazines.
... Basically I'm a big fat hypocrite.
I'm OCD, anxious, unsociable and easily depressed. I couldn't date me because I would depress myself. I need someone who is the opposite, which DH is. He also annoys me because he is not any of these things, and won't have a good whine with me about the injustice of the world. But it's for the best in the long run...
Oh goodness, here goes...
I have a method for doing dishes. This is very important, don't mess with it. If you are at my house, and you offer to "help" with dishes, then be prepared, I will educate you on my method, and you must do them correctly. If you do not wish to be criticised, then that's fine, stay out of my kitchen.
I have a method for hanging washing out. Same story as the dishes.
Same goes for all housework. In fact, don't offer to do anything, just be a good houseguest and I will do all the house work, properly, once. If you try to help, it creates more work for me by redoing what you have done wrong.
Same for play dates. Just take your children home. Having you here messing up my house is bad enough without you shoving toys away randomly at the end of the play date. I have a method. Everything has a place, and all sets need to be put back together properly.
I have a pretty crap sense of humour. I'm quite sensitive, I do not appreciate any humour which criticises me or anyone else for that matter. Nor do I find toilet humour funny.
I'm sure I have more... But perhaps I should stop..
I can't STAND people who try to talk to me while I'm reading, whether it be a book or something on my phone.. BACK OFF.
Also I'm kinda gross and wash my hair every 3/4 days because it's too much effort (dry shampoo is my best friend) and in saying that I'm mega lazy too!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!