+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Implantation bleeding? Very stressed

How many of you have had implantation bleeding? And what did it look like?
    Before my m/c I had a VERY pale pinkish stain when wiping after using the toilet, but no other blood.
    This happened around 4 weeks.
    And today (according to dates) I'm 4w1d and just had a wee, and same thing, pale pinkish stain on toilet paper but that's all.
    Is this implantation bleeding ?
    I'm SO paranoid as EVERY symptom from my 1st pregnancy which resulted in m/c at 6 weeks is present AGAIN. It's virtually IDENTICAL so I'm stressed that it'll be another m/c

Jude 31 and Wayne 37
    Angel baby 6-9-14

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had what I (now) think was implantation bleeding at 10dpo, but at the time I believed it was AF starting as it was really heavy - heavier than my usual AF!

I've had nothing since though, and I'm now 4+3 I think.

Sorry, that doesn't help much.

I would suggest a call to your gp if you're concerned, given the history. Sticky vibes for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was pale pink very light. Around 3w4d (not sure how many DPO) but I'm not even sure if it was IB as I got a very very very faint bfp the next morning and I don't even know if that is possible so soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had implantation building the day my period was due. I just assumed it was my period at the time. Just light bleeding in the morning then nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all. It's stopped now late at night though my lower abdomen feels like it's tightening? What's with that?

Jude 31 and Wayne 37
    Angel baby 6-9-14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Over 2 days I had a light pink streak when I wiped and then I started spotting, which is sometimes how af starts off. I thought for sure af was on her way but the spotting continued onto day 2 and I thought it was strange so I did a test, and was surprised by a bfp. I think all up I had 3 days of light spotting.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app