Go You Good Thing! | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Aw thanks you guys. That is very sweet. I'll come back and do a list later - I don't want to forget anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Omg where do I start. Please forgive me if I forget some people or spell your name wrong.
    @SammiAnn thank you for sorting out my total confusing mess yesterday.
    @MissMuppet I could never thank you enough for what you did for me over the last few days. Thank you thank you thank you.
    @Sonja thank you for all the support of the years with dd.
    @harvs, @Zombie eyes and @VicPark thank you for entertaining us all.
    @Rarygirl and @KatiesMum thanks for all the wonderful pics and story's of your holidays.
    @theoneandonlyem and @meredithgrey thanks for all the support and advice you offer pregnant women.
    @misskittyfantasico thank you for just being you. You have grounded me and teased me so much with your treats. You are one very special person.

Talking of treats @olismumma. You post always leave me drooling.
    @spotsmum you know what you did it touched and I will always be grateful.

I want to thank these people who are always there with a kind word for me when I am going through a down patch. Please forgive if forget someone or spell their name wrong.
    All the people already posted above and @peanutmonkey, @myzitks#1fan, @gobblinqueen. @theboy&me, amyd, @JR03, @delirium or the wise one as I call her, @purplelilly, @babylove81, @Desparatelyseekingsleep, @Shadesofgrey, @BbBbBh, @atrpos @beebs, @btmac, and so many more.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaaRaaMumma View Post
    I'm more of a lurker than a regular poster but I really enjoy and learn a lot from @harvs @VicPark @beebs @Atropos @Sonja and I'm sure there are many more! So thank you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Aw thanks you guys. That is very sweet. I'll come back and do a list later - I don't want to forget anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Omg where do I start. Please forgive me if I forget some people or spell your name wrong.
    @SammiAnn thank you for sorting out my total confusing mess yesterday.
    @MissMuppet I could never thank you enough for what you did for me over the last few days. Thank you thank you thank you.
    @Sonja thank you for all the support of the years with dd.
    @harvs, @Zombie eyes and @VicPark thank you for entertaining us all.
    @Rarygirl and @KatiesMum thanks for all the wonderful pics and story's of your holidays.
    @theoneandonlyem and @meredithgrey thanks for all the support and advice you offer pregnant women.
    @misskittyfantasico thank you for just being you. You have grounded me and teased me so much with your treats. You are one very special person.

Talking of treats @olismumma. You post always leave me drooling.
    @spotsmum you know what you did it touched and I will always be grateful.

I want to thank these people who are always there with a kind word for me when I am going through a down patch. Please forgive if forget someone or spell their name wrong.
    All the people already posted above and @peanutmonkey, @myzitks#1fan, @gobblinqueen. @theboy&me, amyd, @JR03, @delirium or the wise one as I call her, @purplelilly, @babylove81, @Desparatelyseekingsleep, @Shadesofgrey, @BbBbBh, @atrpos @beebs, @btmac, and so many more.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaaRaaMumma View Post
    I'm more of a lurker than a regular poster but I really enjoy and learn a lot from @harvs @VicPark @beebs @Atropos @Sonja and I'm sure there are many more! So thank you all 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I would never play mod favourites because I know it's a risky game to play (although there is one mod who was one of my favourite people in the world before becoming a mod but I feel those are extenuating circumstances!).

Aaaaaanywho, my point is that I came here to mention @BH-KatiesMum not because I like her more or less than any other mod but because the work she's been doing around this board is fantastic and I love it...but all the other mods are doing a great job, too!

Diplomacy win!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (15-11-2014),SuperGranny  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I just wanted to mention @VicPark. She might be controversial () but she is very eloquent and puts a lot of thought into everything she writes and I enjoy reading her posts.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

heplusme  (02-12-2014),Jodes35  (02-12-2014),LaDiDah  (02-12-2014),ScubaGal  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm struggling with this one. I feel like once upon a time I used to have some very close relationships with a lot of people on bubhub, but these days, I think I'm just one of those people who goes un-noticed, and I don't really notice anyone either.. everyone kind of blends in together because I'm not really involved in any group type situations where I get to know anyone.

Like many others have said already @VicPark is always a stand out to me. We parent our children very differently (the routine vs non routine stuff) and yet in all other posts NOT regarding routines, I find myself nodding away and agreeing with most things, but I am a very non confontational person, so I like seeing Vic say whatever she thinks and not care what others say back. Keep that up, it's very refreshing to me.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have missed the start of this thread, so if I can catch up. First big cheer to @CazHazKidz. I have followed your fitness thread, and I can see your effort is getting great results. I am needing your motivation, and I say, thank you. @KatiesMum, I so enjoyed your travels, and I noticed something we have in common, I also have a collection of Christmas ornaments from every place, and I cover my hallstand with all of them instead of a Christmas tree.
    marie

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (02-12-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CazHazKidz View Post
    I'm struggling with this one. I feel like once upon a time I used to have some very close relationships with a lot of people on bubhub, but these days, I think I'm just one of those people who goes un-noticed, and I don't really notice anyone either.. everyone kind of blends in together because I'm not really involved in any group type situations where I get to know anyone.

Like many others have said already @VicPark is always a stand out to me. We parent our children very differently (the routine vs non routine stuff) and yet in all other posts NOT regarding routines, I find myself nodding away and agreeing with most things, but I am a very non confontational person, so I like seeing Vic say whatever she thinks and not care what others say back. Keep that up, it's very refreshing to me.
    I actually mentioned you on the November kindness thread :-) I notice you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I actually mentioned you on the November kindness thread :-) I notice you.
    Really! Wow, I'll have to go have a look now! That's so nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @CazHazKidz I notice you I was just reading through your fitness journal yesterday and WOW, you have done an amazing job, incredible willpower and determination, you are stunning.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Just*Ace For This Useful Post:

CazHazKidz  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it was @delirium who posted the most epic list of baby bib company names earlier! Soooo creative and clever!