+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I bawled in the Ob's office when he found the heartbeat at 5 weeks (mine seem to get their HB's early on). In fact I had a tear for all 12+ of the scans lol I think our struggles make it all so much more emotional

2. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @HillDweller - thank you! I'm so excited. Still need to have it confirmed with a scan, which is on Monday. Hoping and praying like crazy there's a sticky and healthy little bean in my uterus. xx

I bawled my eyes out when I saw the stronger HPT before my second BT, I cried in the GPs office when he told me my bHCG had risen and I'm sure I'll cry again if I have a perfect intrauterine pregnancy and get to hear a heartbeat on Monday's checkup. Did some HPTs last night and the FRER is strong and my digi said 3+ (exactly a week after my 1-2 weeks result), so keeping positive about it all.
    Hehe you're absolutely allowed to cry at every stage - at least they're happy tears! I will be thinking of you on Monday! Hope everything is amazing at your scan

How are you doing, lovely?
    Pretty good I've been managing to not stress too much about TTCing at the moment because we've been so busy doing garden renovations (a half acre block, Alice in Wonderland themed renovation takes up a fair bit of my time - including all the research into cool things to buy for it ). I started taking thyroid meds two months ago and FINALLY my test results last week show my levels are exactly where they need to be (I nearly cried just at the sheer joy of those test results! lol). We have our first appointment with the new FS on Wednesday, so I guess we'll be going through new options then!

PS: Hi @Delirum Hope you're going really well!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Hehe you're absolutely allowed to cry at every stage - at least they're happy tears! I will be thinking of you on Monday! Hope everything is amazing at your scan

Pretty good I've been managing to not stress too much about TTCing at the moment because we've been so busy doing garden renovations (a half acre block, Alice in Wonderland themed renovation takes up a fair bit of my time - including all the research into cool things to buy for it ). I started taking thyroid meds two months ago and FINALLY my test results last week show my levels are exactly where they need to be (I nearly cried just at the sheer joy of those test results! lol). We have our first appointment with the new FS on Wednesday, so I guess we'll be going through new options then!
    Yay for good responses to meds! So happy for you! Good luck with the FS appointment. Hopefully everything links together well to make it all happen a little more easily.

Oh my god! Alice in Wonderland sounds awesome!! Buy everything!!!! 😆

I can't wait to see it!! You'll have to give me regular updates and progress shots!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @HillDweller - thank you! I'm so excited. Still need to have it confirmed with a scan, which is on Monday. Hoping and praying like crazy there's a sticky and healthy little bean in my uterus. xx

I bawled my eyes out when I saw the stronger HPT before my second BT, I cried in the GPs office when he told me my bHCG had risen and I'm sure I'll cry again if I have a perfect intrauterine pregnancy and get to hear a heartbeat on Monday's checkup. Did some HPTs last night and the FRER is strong and my digi said 3+ (exactly a week after my 1-2 weeks result), so keeping positive about it all.
    How are you doing, lovely?
    Yay for good responses to meds! So happy for you! Good luck with the FS appointment. Hopefully everything links together well to make it all happen a little more easily.

Oh my god! Alice in Wonderland sounds awesome!! Buy everything!!!! ������

I can't wait to see it!! You'll have to give me regular updates and progress shots!

Thanks @Shrillian hoping this FS and I click a little better than the last one!! AF is due the day I go to see him, so hopefully that makes it a little easier to plan whatever our next step is since my cycles are not very regular.

I know right? I'm having so much fun with the wonderland garden theme!! I'll send you through some before and after pics once I take them. After a rocky start where DH said things like "but why do we need all these flamingos?" (I mean seriously, who says that, who wouldn't need 5 pink flamingos in the backyard??) he is now very on board with the whole theme and we're making it happen!

I just saw your ultrasound photo on your diary too! That is fantastic news. SO happy the scan went well for you today!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so happy it turned out okay and bub is in my uterus al safe and sound. Such a cheeky little thing, though. Took forever to pop up so the lady could measure him. I apologised to my DH, saying it looks like it's already lazy like me. 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    We live in a unit, so no garden for us. I'm going to be living vicariously through you! You HAVE to update me at each step!!

And yes... Of COURSE you need more flamingos!!! 😆

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (14-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    I'm so pleased your bean has settled in. It will feel like a week and 5 years simultaneously that the pg lasts I see you said he? do you have a hunch?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @delirium - ha ha! So true! It feels like only a few days ago we got our first positive HPT, yet already forever that I've been pregnant (and not able to have wine or soft cheese!).

"He" is just easier for me. No hunches. Thought girl at first, then boy, then girl, then boy... I'm confused! Just using a fixed pronoun for ease of conversation. 😊

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

delirium  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    You should start a pg diary. Truth be told I'm still very clucky and want to live vicariously through you since there is no more for us

What is your due date?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (07-09-2015),Shrillian  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Magnificent Mid-30's! #2

@delirium - I have a pg diary already started! 😊

Happy to share my journey. 😊😊😊

Going by FF O date, 30 April.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

delirium  (07-09-2015),HillDweller  (14-09-2015)