+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Shrillian ! I totally didn't see your post from the other week! And I've been too busy to look at the forum much lately.

I've been doing a whole heap of natural meds and supplements for my thyroid so far. I'm desperately trying to avoid taking thyroid meds. I've got another thyroid blood test next week, so if my levels are still off I might need to bite the bullet and take the damn things though.

I am going to change FS. I just decided today. I need to go back to my GP for a new referral next week and it looks like I can get into the new FS mid August. That should suit us since then we can just keep trying naturally until my birthday at the end of July, then we'll move forward with a new plan.

How was the rest of your holiday? Sounds amazing!

Quitting your job for an easier lifestyle would be excellent. About 2 years ago I decided is only work 4 days a week at my work (my job is also not very stressful at all) and I've never regretted it. There's nothing worse than feeling stuck at a stressful job in a stressful life. Go for it.

How are you feeling about July now that you're back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Shrillian ! I totally didn't see your post from the other week! And I've been too busy to look at the forum much lately.

I've been doing a whole heap of natural meds and supplements for my thyroid so far. I'm desperately trying to avoid taking thyroid meds. I've got another thyroid blood test next week, so if my levels are still off I might need to bite the bullet and take the damn things though.

I am going to change FS. I just decided today. I need to go back to my GP for a new referral next week and it looks like I can get into the new FS mid August. That should suit us since then we can just keep trying naturally until my birthday at the end of July, then we'll move forward with a new plan.

Quitting your job for an easier lifestyle would be excellent. About 2 years ago I decided is only work 4 days a week at my work (my job is also not very stressful at all) and I've never regretted it. There's nothing worse than feeling stuck at a stressful job in a stressful life. Go for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post

@HillDweller - good luck with the FS change! Changing mine was the best decision I ever made.

Would love a career change, just need to work out to what and how! Am keeping every option open at the moment, so hopefully something transpires (or a pregnancy. Would definitely be happy with that! 😄)

Holiday was great! SIL can go shove her head in an oven, but holiday was great! 😂😂😂

I don't think July IVF will be happening - not where we need to be financially, as yet. At least I've gotten all of our outstanding bills paid, so we're out of that red, but I would like at least one card paid off before clocking up another $4-6k in debt (or at least clear that much!).

Oh well.

Can't help it.

Although two cycles in a row have now been 72days in length on average, so at least I can now slightly time AF! Hurray for tracking with FF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @HillDweller - good luck with the FS change! Changing mine was the best decision I ever made.

Would love a career change, just need to work out to what and how! Am keeping every option open at the moment, so hopefully something transpires (or a pregnancy. Would definitely be happy with that! ������)

Holiday was great! SIL can go shove her head in an oven, but holiday was great! ���������������� �

I don't think July IVF will be happening - not where we need to be financially, as yet. At least I've gotten all of our outstanding bills paid, so we're out of that red, but I would like at least one card paid off before clocking up another $4-6k in debt (or at least clear that much!).

Oh well.

Can't help it.

Although two cycles in a row have now been 72days in length on average, so at least I can now slightly time AF! Hurray for tracking with FF!

That's the only problem with deciding to change careers isn't it - you get all pumped to do it, and then go "Oh, but what do I actually want to do for a job?" haha.

LOL on SIL - glad she didn't ruin your holiday though!

Glad FF is making things a bit easier for tracking Hope the money fairies visit you soon so you can try another round of IVF

I'm off to the GP tomorrow to get a new referral so I can make the appointment with the new FS. I'm so jaded at the moment. The last few cycles have been long and my body is still having several attempts at O before it actually happens.

I'm just so sick of it all at the moment. It's not just TTC I'm struggling with, I've been trying to get my Hashimoto's and PCOS in order too. Nothing seems to be working. I yo-yo between being super tired, irritable and depressed, then back to happy and energised again. It's doing my head in. I did acupuncture for 7 months, then I've been seeing 2 naturopaths for 9 months after that. Plus seeing the old FS and taking Metformin for 6 months. NOTHING is working. I can't get a normal cycle, my O day can be anywhere from CD17 to CD35 and OPK's don't help because I get a positive, then don't O anyway. It means we basically DTD everyday for 3 weeks or so, then start to get a bit tired and invariably, it'll just so happen we will have missed 2 days before I actually O.

To top it off, one of our friends, who has been TTC for all of a couple of months (and is a whole 25 years old) told me a week or so ago at a group gathering that she "was so worried I was going to rock up and say I was pregnant, because she hadn't seen me for a while, because she would have been so devastated and would probably have had to leave". Yeah. I didn't even yell at her. Proud moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Exciting news - I'm pregnant!!! My body decided to randomly O this cycle and we randomly caught it, it randomly fertilised, randomly implanted.

Apart from a few hiccups, it is going well. (Check my journal)

It's a miracle.

I have no other way to describe this.

A bloody miracle.

It may have been the acupuncture, the vitamin cocktail, all the cycles teaching my body what it's meant to do, the holidays, who knows?!?

But either way... I'm THRILLED.

I hope you're all going well?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-09-2015),Kazza78  (31-08-2015),M'LadyEm  (31-08-2015),MamaL  (16-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Shrill what awesome news!!! Congrats!! Wishing you a very uneventful pregnancy xxxxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Oh Shrill what awesome news!!! Congrats!! Wishing you a very uneventful pregnancy xxxxxx
    Thank you!! 😊😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Hi ladies,

Exciting news - I'm pregnant!!! My body decided to randomly O this cycle and we randomly caught it, it randomly fertilised, randomly implanted.

Apart from a few hiccups, it is going well. (Check my journal)

It's a miracle.

I have no other way to describe this.

A bloody miracle.

It may have been the acupuncture, the vitamin cocktail, all the cycles teaching my body what it's meant to do, the holidays, who knows?!?

But either way... I'm THRILLED.

I hope you're all going well?
    OMG @Shrillian THIS WILL TEACH ME FOR NOT COMING ONTO THE FORUM FOR A WHILE!!!! I MISSED THIS FOR 4 WHOLE DAYS!!!

I almost burst into tears when I read it! Shrill, I am so so so happy for you! I can't believe it! This news just made my whole day. A million hugs and congratulations to you. BEST NEWS!! xxxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (04-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller - thank you! I'm so excited. Still need to have it confirmed with a scan, which is on Monday. Hoping and praying like crazy there's a sticky and healthy little bean in my uterus. xx

I bawled my eyes out when I saw the stronger HPT before my second BT, I cried in the GPs office when he told me my bHCG had risen and I'm sure I'll cry again if I have a perfect intrauterine pregnancy and get to hear a heartbeat on Monday's checkup. Did some HPTs last night and the FRER is strong and my digi said 3+ (exactly a week after my 1-2 weeks result), so keeping positive about it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you doing, lovely?