+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I have been off the forum for a few months. DH & I decided to wait the 3 months after my final Chicken Pox vaccination to try to ttc. So I was due to ovulate on March the 28th. AF was due on April 7th but only got spotting. On Friday I took a test & got a BFP! Then took a second one & got the same thing. Hubby & I are so unbelievably stoked, we really didn't think it would happen so quickly for us. In a bit of shock to be honest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by poochella View Post
    Hi ladies, I have been off the forum for a few months. DH & I decided to wait the 3 months after my final Chicken Pox vaccination to try to ttc. So I was due to ovulate on March the 28th. AF was due on April 7th but only got spotting. On Friday I took a test & got a BFP! Then took a second one & got the same thing. Hubby & I are so unbelievably stoked, we really didn't think it would happen so quickly for us. In a bit of shock to be honest.
    Woohoo! Congrats Poochella! That's great news! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

3. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

poochella  (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by poochella View Post
    Congrats @poochella ! Fantastic news! Xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

poochella  (12-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How is everyone doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Hey girls Yes I've just had a baby boy who I'm so smitten with. He is so much like his older brother. I haven't wanted to announce in here as I know the bitter sweet feelings when it's someone else.

I want to tell those that are still in the group not to give up. The month I conceived we had adopted a 'not trying not preventing' approach and I had honestly given up all hope. You all deserve a baby in your arms and I think of you all often, hoping that the group slowly but surely dies bc you are all UTD
    So thrilled for you Delirium 😄😄😄

I just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is going 😊 I can't believe I have just 6 weeks left till I meet our little man

Babydust for everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (27-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Shrillian and @NicM

How exciting Nic! Really happy for you, it seems to have gone so quickly!

I'm good, still going along trying to sort out my thyroid and liver issues, seem to be getting there though. I seem to still have dramas ovulating - get a positive OPK and temp rise, but then drops back down and a 'proper' O happens a week or two later. Sigh.

I haven't been back to see the FS yet (because he annoys me) and we'll probably just keep trying naturally while trying to sort the other issues out until the end of the year.

How are you going Shrill?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Magnificent Mid-30's! #2

@HillDweller - what are you doing for thyroid and stuff? Will you change FS? I did. Best decision I made. Can't recommend it enough.

I'm okay. Got back from France on Monday 18th, out to Wagga for work for three days and now in Fiji for a week! Yay! Holidays! Finally!!!!!! (It's been a while since I'd taken time off work!!!).

I am strongly considering quitting my job and my career for an "easier" lifestyle. I have been under so much stress for the past few years and it's not getting any better. I thought it would lighten up this year, but it has gotten worse. I seriously need a change.

On the TTC front... Nothing. I was going to do another cycle of IVF in April, but decided I wasn't ready (which is why we booked in France so quickly, so I could finally eat all the cheese and drink all the wine I wanted to!!). Have said I'd do it after the Fiji trip with the in laws (which is where I am right now), but not sure if I'm still ready as yet. Also, we're totally broke. Completely and utterly.

I'd like to by July, but will see how our finances are when we get back from holidays next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NicM - 6 weeks!!! Gosh time flies!! Can't WAIT to see you with your little one! Eeeeeee!!! So exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Shrillian ! I totally didn't see your post from the other week! And I've been too busy to look at the forum much lately.

I've been doing a whole heap of natural meds and supplements for my thyroid so far. I'm desperately trying to avoid taking thyroid meds. I've got another thyroid blood test next week, so if my levels are still off I might need to bite the bullet and take the damn things though.

I am going to change FS. I just decided today. I need to go back to my GP for a new referral next week and it looks like I can get into the new FS mid August. That should suit us since then we can just keep trying naturally until my birthday at the end of July, then we'll move forward with a new plan.

How was the rest of your holiday? Sounds amazing!

Quitting your job for an easier lifestyle would be excellent. About 2 years ago I decided is only work 4 days a week at my work (my job is also not very stressful at all) and I've never regretted it. There's nothing worse than feeling stuck at a stressful job in a stressful life. Go for it.

How are you feeling about July now that you're back?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Magnificent Mid-30's! #2

Double post!
    Last edited by HillDweller; 09-06-2015 at 15:36.