+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh @HillDweller I can hear the sadness in your post. I'm so sorry about your baby duckie! @McBecks I've always stayed pregnant once I've got pregnant, but I'm super worried this time. I had a faint BFP last night, a strong BFP at 5:30am, but right after I tested...blood. Lots and lots of blood. It was really heavy this morning. I called my clinic, who were absolutely awful to me. They said there was no hope, cancelled my blood test and booked me in for a new cycle before I'd really even finished explaining what happened. I'm beyond angry with them. They didn't even ask my history, which is that I've bled (at times heavily) in both my previous pregnancies and all babies were fine.
    Unfortunately this time I think they might be correct, it doesn't seem like this much bleeding can still result in a baby. I ended up side stepping stupid IVF clinic and going to see my GP. Gave him the whole story, he actually listened with compassion and ordered the two series blood tests. I've had one and will have another on Friday to see if hcg is going up or down.
    MORE WAITING.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    Ohhh @HillDweller I can hear the sadness in your post. I'm so sorry about your baby duckie! @McBecks I've always stayed pregnant once I've got pregnant, but I'm super worried this time. I had a faint BFP last night, a strong BFP at 5:30am, but right after I tested...blood. Lots and lots of blood. It was really heavy this morning. I called my clinic, who were absolutely awful to me. They said there was no hope, cancelled my blood test and booked me in for a new cycle before I'd really even finished explaining what happened. I'm beyond angry with them. They didn't even ask my history, which is that I've bled (at times heavily) in both my previous pregnancies and all babies were fine.
    Unfortunately this time I think they might be correct, it doesn't seem like this much bleeding can still result in a baby. I ended up side stepping stupid IVF clinic and going to see my GP. Gave him the whole story, he actually listened with compassion and ordered the two series blood tests. I've had one and will have another on Friday to see if hcg is going up or down.
    MORE WAITING.
    Ohhh Octonaut, no I'm so so sorry about your situation AND the stupid IVF clinic's attitude! Huge hugs for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Like Delirium I'm still checking in every now and then to see how you girls are going, with fingers and toes crossed that you'll be right behind us.
    HillDweller - I'm so sorry about your duckling. don't blame yourself, accidents happen, you poor thing
    And Octonaut - that sounds very scary... I hope they're wrong and everything works out ok x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AJsyd For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (28-01-2015),McBecks  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @octonaut!! 😢 I really hope that it's not the case & your sticky little BFP is burrowing in there like last time! Fingers crossed for you! Let us know what the blood tests say! xx

I'm sorry to hear about your poor little duckling @HillDweller. 😢😢 That would have upset me loads too! But you really can't blame yourself, it's very sad, but it was just a tragic accident, you couldn't stop it. Give lots of cuddles to your other duckies to make you feel better! xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I can always rely on you all to make me feel better

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (28-01-2015),octonaut  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update girls, there is a first time for everything and for me it is my first chemical pregnancy/miscarriage :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update girls, there is a first time for everything and for me it is my first chemical pregnancy/miscarriage :'(
    Oh no! 😢😩 So sorry to hear this Octo. Sending you big hugs. Please be kind to yourself today & have a good cry if you need to. xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (31-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @octonaut I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry, my heart breaks for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (31-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @HillDweller. It's a struggle to be sure. I miss our baby, even though it didn't ever get to be a baby.
    Hoping we can scrape together enough cash for this month. We won't stim again so I'm now pretty scared that we won't get another good one out of the 3 we have left. Oh well it's out of our control I guess.
    Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @HillDweller. It's a struggle to be sure. I miss our baby, even though it didn't ever get to be a baby.
    Hoping we can scrape together enough cash for this month. We won't stim again so I'm now pretty scared that we won't get another good one out of the 3 we have left. Oh well it's out of our control I guess.
    Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
    I can totally understand you missing your baby, I'm so sorry for what you've gone through, it's so sad.

I have everything crossed for you that one of your 3 gives you a take home baby.

I'm CD4 today, hoping I might O a little earlier this month now that I'm up to the full dose of metformin and I'm taking the new herbs.