+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HillDweller - I started temping! Only been three days, but it's dipping, so excited to see if I'm gearing up to O. Would be exciting to know I can O on my own! Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @HillDweller - I started temping! Only been three days, but it's dipping, so excited to see if I'm gearing up to O. Would be exciting to know I can O on my own! Fx!
    Awesome @Shrillian !! Fingers crossed for you, hope you do O on your own!

Pretty sure AF will be here for me in a day or two. With all the herbs I have been taking I've been experiencing no PMS symptoms at all for the last few cycles. This month I stopped them because I'm switching to some different ones once AF shows and I've been a blubbering mess all night tonight! :/

So sorry to hear about all the pregnancy announcements going on around you @McBecks it's hard isn't it. I get to the point where anytime someone says "oh I've got news to tell you" I think "oh god please don't tell me someone else is pregnant" and then I feel horrible :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HillDweller that is not horrible, don't feel horrible! Hating on pregnant women (only in my mind of course) was what got me through a lot of those early tough days. Society likes to tell us that we can't be hurt and sad about ourselves at the same time as being genuinely happy for someone else, but it's totally possible!
    Last edited by octonaut; 27-01-2015 at 19:35.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post.
    But can I break the drought? Pretty please? Right after I've said it's totally fine to hate pregnant women?
    Last edited by octonaut; 27-01-2015 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    Double post.
    But can I break the drought? Pretty please? Right after I've said it's totally fine to hate pregnant women?
    Haha you absolutely can I seem to be fine when people I know have been trying fall pregnant, it's just that pretty much everyone I know that has lately are either not trying, fell on the first try or are the unhealthiest people on the planet. So when I'm over here all trying my best to do everything right, that makes me mad at the universe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah those people suck. I equate it to someone who says "holy crap, I went out and got drunk last night and found a new ferrari parked in my driveway AGAIN"
    Meanwhile I'm slaving away, missing out on holidays and other stuff trying to save to buy the damn thing! Haha!
    So I got a glimmer of a bfp this afternoon. Will retest tomorrow and have BT on the 2nd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    to Hill, McBecks and everyone else struggling. It's ok to feel this way girls. You've been dealt a sh*tty hand, who wouldn't be angry? I felt all the of the same emotions. It started as hurt, but by the end it was white hot anger. And the thing that got me the most was that you can't show that or you are selfish according to others. You should be over the moon for everyone else bc they can't help that you/your partner is 'broken'.

Several of us from the group that have graduated keep a watchful eye over you all waiting for your BFP

Congrats Octonaut. We have a run on around the time I fell so I'm hoping you are the beginning of a hat trick or even 4 or 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    to Hill, McBecks and everyone else struggling. It's ok to feel this way girls. You've been dealt a sh*tty hand, who wouldn't be angry? I felt all the of the same emotions. It started as hurt, but by the end it was white hot anger. And the thing that got me the most was that you can't show that or you are selfish according to others. You should be over the moon for everyone else bc they can't help that you/your partner is 'broken'.

Several of us from the group that have graduated keep a watchful eye over you all waiting for your BFP

Congrats Octonaut. We have a run on around the time I fell so I'm hoping you are the beginning of a hat trick or even 4 or 5
    Thanks Del It is frustrating when it seems so easy for others and you're right, you're made to feel selfish if you're not over the moon for everyone else. I try to remind myself though that some of the couples we don't know that well and although they've seemed to 'suddenly and easily' fall pregnant, maybe they've actually been trying for a while. I try to convince myself of that so I don't go crazy

Octonaut that is awesome! I am (really, not lying!! Lol) happy for you! Fingers crossed for your blood test, I'll be waiting for the news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls! Been away for the long weekend so just catching up now. Hope you all had a nice Australia Day!

Firstly- congrats @octonaut!!! That's great news! I will keep everything crossed that it's a sticky for you. Did you other bubs all stick the first time with your IVF? My "happy for other people" scale increases/decreases correspondingly with how easy/hard it is for them to fall pregnant, (lol! So petty! 😄) so with IVF under your belt, I can say I'm truly very happy for you!

Thanks for the support @delerium too. Everything you wrote I've been feeling recently. It's hard when you're at an age that everyone is having babies & the more people who come out with announcements the more it seems like the world is laughing in your face at your inability to fall pregnant. And it's thoughts like that which make me feel like I'm going mental... An "everyone's pregnant but you" conspiracy?! 😵 I'm going to make myself a tinfoil hat sooner or later. 😂
    @HillDweller any chance you've managed to jump on Octo's BFP coat tail? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that AF stays away for you!

AFM I'm due to O I'm the next few days. Thought it woulda been by now but no smiley face on the OPK yet. Despite being away with DH's fam, we've managed up DTD 3 out of the last 4 days anyway so hoping O is just around the corner & we can catch it! ❤️ Not doing anything tonight though coz it's just too DAMN HOT! 😩 Blergh. Hate Perth weather sometimes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks Ooh fingers crossed for you - good job still DTD away with the fam! I'm hearing you on the Perth heat! This whole week is going to be horrible
    @octonaut did you test again this morning??

AF is due today for me - pretty sure she'll be arriving. Had some cramps last night. Not a big surprise since DH was only home for the exact day of O this time and not before. BUT by next week he'll be home almost always so hopefully the next few months bring more chances!

Australia Day sucked for me. One of my beautiful baby ducklings drowned in the water bowl. It was the youngest one (born a few days after I posted the pic on the other one here). I (and the ducks) were inconsolable for the entire day. I blamed myself entirely for not setting the enclosure up better, I still can't accept (no matter how much the people on the duck forum tell me!) that accidents happen sometimes. I started thinking things like "No wonder the universe wont let me have a baby, I can't even look after a baby duck!".