+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Magnificent Mid-30's! #2

@HillDweller - Oh my god - I could have written that myself! That sums my sleep patterns up perfectly!

So glad to hear you can still get some sort of average reading. I may just go ahead and buy myself one now! 😊

Glad to be back, hun. x
    Last edited by Shrillian; 22-01-2015 at 00:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks - oh no! I'm sorry it hasn't sold as yet! Here's hoping the market picks up this weekend and that you'll be signing it over to someone else within the next three weeks!

I'd love to buy your place from you, but commuting to work might be a tad difficult. 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Shrillian! Our embies are day 5-ers. Transfer was Monday so I'm only 3 days in to the dreaded 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut - woohoo! So glad that blasty survived the thaw - hopefully it's burrowing in deep! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Will you POAS or wait till BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @octonaut - woohoo! So glad that blasty survived the thaw - hopefully it's burrowing in deep! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

Will you POAS or wait till BT?
    Thank you! I actually have two on board, so we will see what happens there, haha!
    I must be completely out of my head but I do feel symptoms, even though I know logically that's just not possible. Just tingly b--bies, tons of yellowy cm, and had some light pink spotting about 48hrs after transfer. It was a natural cycle, so no trigger or anything. I am trying not to let my brain play tricks on me, but now it seems my body is going to play tricks of its own!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I'll definitely POAS! Trying to hold off until AF is due (27th/28th) and bt is on the 2nd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    There you are @Shrillian! I was also thinking about you the other day! Glad to hear you're doing ok, although bummer you're still not up the duff. We need some BFP's in here ladies, there's a bit of a drought!

Haven't moved into our new house yet cos we still haven't sold our current house! 😩 Wahhhh! I know it's bad timing with Xmas just having been but I really hope it sells soon! Wanna move to WA & buy my house Shrill? 😉

Ummm WTF @HillDweller??!! $100k!!!??? That's a massive cut! I mean, kudos to him for having such a big packet that he can take that kinda cut & still survive, bit seriously? FIFO workers get the goods! 😵😵😵 If I took a $100k pay cut I'd end up having to pay MY work! 😂
    There has been a drought hasn't there! Let's break it ladies!

Oh bummer your house hasn't sold yet, that's frustrating isn't it. I manage a settlement agency and it's definitely been quiet over the last few months It usually starts to pick up around now though so fingers crossed!

I know right - I would have to pay my work too! LOL Although he is working 17 hours less every week at this job. After working 12 hour days for weeks straight with no break he's going to feel like he's working part time doing 8 hour days and being home on the weekend - he's very excited Luckily we did FIFO right and put a decent amount of money away over the years in anticipation of this very scenario

PS After completely giving up on getting anymore ducklings (all the rest of the eggs are several days overdue to hatch and therefore probably bad) I went out to see if I should toss some away this morning and there was another little duckling just hatched! I think it was a sign for all us ladies - don't give up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another one of my mothers group has just announced her pregnancy. Out of 10 of us, three have already had second kids, 5 are currently pregnant now & there's just me & another girl who are still TTC. Just wanna scream FML!!! 😢😢😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww McBecks that sucks. So unfair! Just vent away here, we'll listen. How old is your LO?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @octonaut. 😊 Had a bit of a cry about it last night but I'm good this morning. DS was 2 back in September.