+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @Lizard

Merry Christmas @delirium

And Merry Christmas to everyone else, happy babydust sprinkles to everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs @Lizard, be kind to yourself whilst on your break & come back refreshed in 2015. xx

AFM - got a BFN yesterday at 12dpo. 😢 I tested as I have a colleagues 30th party tonight so wanted to know where I stand. Pretty bloody gutted to be honest, I thought the disappointment would get easier as the months grew on but it hasn't yet. AF should be here today or tomorrow & when she does we'll be onto cycle 12. Sigh.

Here's to a more successful & knocked up 2015 for all of us! Wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas & a safe & happy New Year! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear @McBecks AF arrived for me on Thursday too. DH won't be home during January at the right time, so hopefully he will be in Feb.

Hope you're still able to have a nice Christmas - have a few extra drinks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd1 for me now. 😩 Sorry to hear she arrived for you too HillDweller. I think I'm going to take a break in Jan too, try & relax about it all again. Plus I'm not super keen to fall in Jan as the baby would be due the same week as DS & it'd be just my luck that this is the month it happens! 😄 We won't "not try" but we just won't "try".

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone? I'm waiting for O at the moment, but DH won't be home anyway. He's managed to get the month of March off though so hopefully we'll be in with a chance February and March

I started taking Metformin on Tuesday. I haven't felt sick at all, but I've been pretty tired. Taking B vitamins seems to be helping though. Slightly worried about weight loss, I've lost 3kgs I didn't need to lose in the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping the Metformin doesn't make me lose more. I feel like I'm so hungry when I'm on it, and eat heaps, but that doesn't seem to make a difference :/ (sorry to those who are trying to lose weight, I'm definitely not bragging about it, I have the opposite problem and I don't want to end up too scrawny again!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, got room for one more on this thread?
    I'm 34, in northern vic, and ttc #4. We have all ivf babies. We have 5 frosties left and if none of them survives we won't be stimming again, so this is it! If we don't get our four we are happy with our three. I remember well the pain of thinking it would never happen so I hope I can help anyone else who's currently in that place. Big hugs to all of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @octonaut Welcome

Good luck with your frosties! Nice to have another face here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! First BT tomorrow. I'm expecting O to be around the 14th and transfer around the 19th. Hopefully the body will cooperate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @octonaut ooh good luck for the blood test tomorrow and hope your body does as it's told!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been a bit quiet in here! I'm on day 1 of the 2ww (transfer yesterday) so I'll probably talk heaps to try and pass the time.
    How is everyone doing?