+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies!

From what I've been told, I'm not ovulating, so my cycle never gets past that stage, hence irregular cycles. Hopefully the acupuncture and then soy isos will help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Shrill

I've tried vitex too, and now I'm on something prescribed by my naturopath with vitex in it called P-Lift. My cycles are still all over the place. So frustrating. Last cycle (can't even say month, cause it never is!) my body seemed to gear up to O, had the EWCM and everything around day 23, but didnt. Then I O'd about day 31. This time, the same thing seems to be happening!! EWCM from CD18 to CD22, now on CD25 and temp hasn't risen. I ran out of OPK's and didn't have any this time, so not sure what's going on now.

The only time my cycles were anywhere near getting regular (O'ing between CD21-23 each time) was when I was doing acupuncture and TCM. Because I'm trying to sort out my Hashimoto's and PCOS through my naturopath at the moment and seem to be having success by the look of my test results, I'm not especially keen to go back to acupuncture at the same time, it was just costing a fortune doing both, I was spending $1000 a month

The FS has given me a script for Metformin but Im still not sure if I'm going to take it or not. I had a fasting insulin test this morning to see if I have insulin resistance because that might help me decide. In a way I do want to take it to see if it helps, but I'm always a little terrified of taking new medications and whether they'll mess up anything else I'm trying to control (like my thyroid).

I had thought about trying soy isos before, but I'm almost certain soy is one of the things that gets my Hashimoto's playing up, so I might not be able to!

Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been considering trying metformin again as well. I didn't really take it properly last time as it gave me the runs, so didn't continue past that point. Also, didn't bother going back for the slow release one. Might try the standard one first next month and try to get the slow release.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (08-12-2014),Mamasupial  (08-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Shrillian I've got the script for the slow release one. I still haven't started it yet! Although I have read those with 'lean PCOS' like me don't usually respond very well to the slow release, so I'll have to see how it goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just thought I would pop in and say Hi. Hope you are all doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @NicM hope you're doing well too. Hope everyone's organised for a lovely Christmas!

I'm 12 dpo with not much hope for a BFP this month, especially since I had my wisdom teeth out last Thursday, but I've finished all of the Xmas shopping and one of my ducks are sitting on eggs to hatch so we're counting down the days to ducklings! (At least there's going to be some babies in our house in the new year! Lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HillDweller, all is well, having my 12wk scan next week, time seems to be dragging along.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Hope you're all good.

DH and I have decided to take a bit of a break from TTC (hard to really stop thinking about it though) but we've gotten a bit disheartened and feeling a bit negative about it all at the moment so a break might do us good and then we'll reassess in a few months and decide what we want to do.

So I might not be on much in the meantime. But I wish you girls all the best and hope for some happy news for some/all of you when I do check in.

Thanks all for your care and support xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Just popping in to say Merry Christmas to you girls and send all my love for a BFP for you all.

I log regularly to see this thread's progress and hope to see good news. To those struggling, hugs. I know those feelings of complete despair all too well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @Lizard , I hope the break does you both good and you are able to feel more positive with whatever decisions you make next year.
    @delirium Merry Christmas to you too Hope everything is going really well for you!

Hopefully 2015 will bring all of us still waiting some lovely BFP's