+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pathology had closed by the time I got to see the doctor. Go in today to get the test, results not back until Sunday. They are going to do all the post-natal tests as well as chicken pox & pregnancy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to poochella For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update: Had to get the vaccination as I'm not immune. Part 1 vaccination last night, part 2 6 weeks later. Doctor told us not to ttc for 3 months after that. I would say DH & I are disappointed, but it's an understatement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @poochella! That's the worst news! I'm so sorry. 😢 I know you must be feeling really disappointed & angry, but for me I find sometimes it helps to take a step back & look at the big picture, & in the scheme of life if your baby is born three months later than what you were hoping, then it's really not the end of the world. It might be frustrating as hell now, but it's really not going to change the path of your life later on. Hugs for you though. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

poochella  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that was my thought process too. I had a decision to make.

If I didn't get the vaccine I would still not be ttc this month as I could still have it, just no symptoms yet and...
    • Possibly get chicken pox (unpleasant & risky) but have life long immunity but still have to wait to ttc after recovery. Still be at risk for shingles.
    • Possibly don't get chicken pox & put me & my unborn child at risk for future infection.
    Or obviously get the vaccine, wait to ttc and be confident that I'm protected.

After a lot of research today I think we could possibly ttc mid February, bit better than April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Did you get your rubella shot, @poochella?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear that @poochella That really sucks

Hope everyone else is going ok. We're on holidays at the moment, coming home tomorrow

We got DH's SA back just before we left. His count is ok but that's about it, not great news for the rest of the results. His SA form (I think that's the word they use for whether they're formed correctly or not?) is only 2%. Our natural therapist has given him some herbs to sort it all out though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Did you get your rubella shot, @poochella?
    No I didn't need it, I came back immune. Actually my full master blood count came back great, and clear for Hep A B & C, Syphilis, HIV (would want to be considering DH & I are each others only ever partners) and liver is all normal. So everything is all clear for me, just have to wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? It's been very quiet in here...

Fertility Friend says I have cycled on CD19 but I say 20 because of my O pain. No EWCM which I am surprised about, but after all the stress in the last couple of weeks, my health isn't 100%. Have TMJ (jaw joint pain) probably from clenching my teeth in my sleep which has given me bad tension headaches everyday.

How bad is Ibuprofen when it comes to fertility? I have been taking 2x 200mg tablets a day to help but worry it's not good for future fertility.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh! I've been clenching as well! I feel bad for my teeth...

Nothing much here. Have gone back to acupuncture to see if it will help with my natural cycles while I take time off from IVF. Will probably go back to the FS in late January/February. Taking 2-3 months off to get myself in better shape (mentally and physically).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh! I've been clenching as well! I feel bad for my teeth...

Nothing much here. Have gone back to acupuncture to see if it will help with my natural cycles while I take time off from IVF. Will probably go back to the FS in late January/February. Taking 2-3 months off to get myself in better shape (mentally and physically).