+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Shrillian, that sux, hunny. I'm so sorry to hear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Lizard Sorry to hear you've been sick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got AF!! I'm stoked that it came early and precisely 28 days. Once it's over we are going for it. It's too early to know if that's my regular cycle, so best that we cover all bases this cycle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to poochella For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just popped in to say g'day, hope all are well. I'm so excited, DP just popped the question 😄 we are officially engaged!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NicM For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (04-11-2014),delirium  (03-11-2014),HillDweller  (03-11-2014),Shrillian  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so great @poochella ! hopefully your cycles are nice and regular. Definitely cover all basis this month just incase!!

OMG @NicM !! Congratulations!!!! What awesome news!! That is so very exciting!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

NicM  (04-11-2014),poochella  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey poochella, we're cycle buddies my AF just arrived too.

NicM that's awesome!!! Congrats Hun!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lizard For This Useful Post:

NicM  (04-11-2014),poochella  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray @NicM! Massive congrats on the engagement!

Good luck for new cycle @Lizard & @poochella! Fx'd for you guys & anyone else still cycling.

I'm CD 9 & expecting to O towards the end of this week hopefully. Nothing much else interesting going on.

Except! We are thinking of selling in the next 6 months or so, so we have been keeping our eye on the markets. Going to see a nice home open in the hills (WA) on Sunday, which I'm a little excited about!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-11-2014),NicM  (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh how exciting McBecks! If you need any convincing to move to the Perth hills, I'm your girl 😉 hehe. We loooove it here!

I'm 10dpo today, AF due Sunday (and then it can kindly hurry itself away since we go on holidays next Thursday!! Grrr)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I didn't even know you were in WA @HillDweller! Funnily enough I'm actually a hills girl too! I grew up there & went to school there & have only lived down the hill for the last 5 years when DH & I bought our first house. Have you always lived in the hills? If so we might have to have a private chat about where we lived & who we know! 😄

Oooh fingers crossed for you for a BFP this weekend! The last few days waiting are the worst, huh? Good luck! 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Oh I didn't even know you were in WA @HillDweller! Funnily enough I'm actually a hills girl too! I grew up there & went to school there & have only lived down the hill for the last 5 years when DH & I bought our first house. Have you always lived in the hills? If so we might have to have a private chat about where we lived & who we know! ������

Oooh fingers crossed for you for a BFP this weekend! The last few days waiting are the worst, huh? Good luck! ������
    @McBecks we only moved to the hills 2 years ago I lived in the suburbs before that, but grew up visiting the hills all the time because my cousins all lived up here. We love it so much. Maybe we'll be close by each other soon

Ugh, the last few days are the worst, you're right! I don't think I'm pregnant though. No symptoms or anything. It's so frustrating because I have the WORST acne I've ever had this week. OMG it's horrible!! I've never seen my skin so bad. So, my naturopath has given me some stuff she tells me will clear it straight up - but I can't take it until I know I'm definitely not pregnant! Gah! We're going away next Thursday and I'm feeling like I'm going to have to be wearing a full face of make-up to the beach!